PDA

View Full Version : weirdest movie you've seen so far ? or one you can't stop thinking about

lolaa
May 26th, 2017, 01:17 PM
There was this one movie that just made me feel weird and down and made me do stuff i usually don't do , the dreamers was an interesting movie i couldn't stop thinking about but the weirdest one would be Cannibal Holocaust

Elysium
May 26th, 2017, 03:07 PM
Harold and Maude and Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. I know people love the latter, but I didn't get it and I was just frustrated.

Phosphene
May 26th, 2017, 07:45 PM
Sacrilege triggered me tremendously, not necessarily the plot itself but what the spirit drove the characters to do. It was especially hard to sit through it with my parents. I felt so anxious the whole time, and I'm the only one in my family who thought it was the least bit scary. Definitely not watching that again.

lolaa
May 27th, 2017, 04:17 AM
Sacrilege triggered me tremendously, not necessarily the plot itself but what the spirit drove the characters to do. It was especially hard to sit through it with my parents. I felt so anxious the whole time, and I'm the only one in my family who thought it was the least bit scary. Definitely not watching that again.
i checked out the trailer and im not an action kinda girl
but it didn't seem off or weird

ShineintheDark
May 27th, 2017, 06:35 AM
Weird in terms of terrible is definitely The Room (2003)

Phosphene
May 27th, 2017, 08:22 AM
i checked out the trailer and im not an action kinda girl
but it didn't seem off or weird

Hmmm I wonder if we're talking about the same movie. What happened in the trailer you saw?

lolaa
May 27th, 2017, 08:55 AM
Hmmm I wonder if we're talking about the same movie. What happened in the trailer you saw?
there were allot of fight scenes inside a church mainly , that's about it

Phosphene
May 27th, 2017, 09:45 AM
there were allot of fight scenes inside a church mainly , that's about it

That's not the same movie. The one I saw was about this cursed music box with a spirit that persuaded people to commit suicide.

lolaa
May 27th, 2017, 10:31 AM
That's not the same movie. The one I saw was about this cursed music box with a spirit that persuaded people to commit suicide.
hmm , is it the one that came out recently?

robertd2001
June 13th, 2017, 08:14 AM
Branded (2012)

Blank_
June 14th, 2017, 12:24 PM
i saw the Da Vinci Code recently and I thought it was pretty thought provoking on the surface, but when you dig deeper you find out it's full of historic inaccuracies and plot holes and so it was kind of ruined for me

stoneflowe96
June 19th, 2017, 01:26 PM
There was this one movie that just made me feel weird and down and made me do stuff i usually don't do , the dreamers was an interesting movie i couldn't stop thinking about but the weirdest one would be Cannibal Holocaust

Oh I would like to see it, but it is notavailable here. The film is censored in Germany. I only know Zombi Holocaust and also this film is cut.
The strangest film I saw was Dogville

lolaa
June 19th, 2017, 01:39 PM
but when you dig deeper you find out it's full of historic inaccuracies and plot holes and so it was kind of ruined for me

wait wait really? the info is fake?
i mean i didn't read the book or anything nor did i watch the movie but i know dan brown , i don't think he would do this
the movie isn't fully real you know

Oh I would like to see it, but it is notavailable here. The film is censored in Germany. I only know Zombi Holocaust and also this film is cut.
The strangest film I saw was Dogville

the dreamers or Cannibal Holocaust ? try gomovies they probably have the movie

Posts merged. Use the multi quote button next time. ~Mars

Nadin
June 19th, 2017, 05:04 PM
I can't say for sure but on my list it's ''RUBBER''.I didn't watch the whole movie though,it got boring quickly.

DriveAlive
June 19th, 2017, 05:22 PM
Pink Flamingos is one of the few films that is so graphic and disturbing that I regret watching it.

Blank_
June 21st, 2017, 03:39 PM
wait wait really? the info is fake?
i mean i didn't read the book or anything nor did i watch the movie but i know dan brown , i don't think he would do this
the movie isn't fully real you know

the dreamers or Cannibal Holocaust ? try gomovies they probably have the movie

Posts merged. Use the multi quote button next time. ~Mars
Well it's not "fake" per se, but there are certain inaccuracies in the movie that may have come from the movie itself or possibly even stem from the book. I haven't read the book either but there is some stuff in the movie that is not entirely correct

Taryn98
June 23rd, 2017, 08:02 AM
Lost Highway and Mulholland Drive

DriveAlive
June 23rd, 2017, 10:10 AM
Lost Highway and Mulholland Drive

I am a big fan of David Lynch. Eraserhead and Blue Velvet are great films by him. He also does music and his album Crazy Clown Time is great.

CaptRafiki
June 23rd, 2017, 02:39 PM
I recently watced The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou (Wes Anderson) and I really liked it. It was certainly in the style of Wes Anderson, and in that respect it can be considered weird, but not the weirdest I've seen.

Another one is an early 90s Coen Brothers film entitled Barton Fink, which I might consider the weirdest movie I've seen. It has such a unique style and an odd air about it.

I'd recommend both of these movies. They're both on Netflix and worth a watch.

Orange Kenny
June 26th, 2017, 02:07 PM

"The Dreamers" has to be my favorite movie of all time.
And it's really unfair to even see it written next to that worthless z snuff "film" that has nothing to do with cinema anyway.
I mean, to me, CH is not a "weird" movie, it's just exploitation garbage (same goes for the nasty and painfully stupid "Human Centipede" or "A Serbian Film").

Hence I can't say I really get the question. Except that, weird cinema is a real thing. I mean, "Dogtooth" (2009) would be a weird movie. But not one bit close to the one you said.

Sorry for the nerd tone :D

Indexes
July 22nd, 2017, 04:10 AM
A weird movie, but not one I particularly regret watching was The ABCs Of Death.

NewLeafsFan
August 1st, 2017, 03:20 PM
Amour. I watched the whole movie and I still couldn't tell you what happened.

Hideous
August 1st, 2017, 03:28 PM
I like your choice of movie. Cannibal Holocaust was seriously one of the most disturbing, creepy, unthinkable films ever created.

Second to that would have to be 120 Days of Sodom.