PDA

View Full Version : Is High School a good way to make relationships

devo343
May 25th, 2017, 10:34 AM
so when i was in school inn all the years i was more a of a outcast/loner i had 3 freinds but i ddint really have relationships up until 6th grade i was a loner
but then i was homeschooled for 2 years which really took a toll on my soical life but im going to high school at the end of summer this year and was wondering if its a decent place to make relationsships

im 15 and straight

refrigeratorx
May 25th, 2017, 10:40 AM
Yes. Play sports, Join clubs, get involved...you'll meet people naturally

Greg the Fish
May 25th, 2017, 11:06 AM
High school is awesome. Use every opportunity to get involved.

PinkFloyd
May 25th, 2017, 11:51 AM
Yes it is. As someone who just experienced all of high school, it's a pretty good way to meet people. Hell, I was in a two-year long relationship with a girl that I met in high school. Her and I met and started dating in the beginning of my junior year (October, 2014) and just broke up in February of this year. Her and I are still friends too.

SethfromMI
May 25th, 2017, 12:12 PM
I thought it was. It is going to provide a lot of great opportunities and some opportunities which maybe you should avoid. but opportunities indeed so I hope you take good advantage of them and make some amazing friends!

ShineintheDark
May 25th, 2017, 12:36 PM
Well it's an open environment where you can meet new people and potentially find someone good for you. But don't get your hopes up, there's never any guarentee. You'll have to put yourself out there and actually try and find someone, don't just wait for people to come to you

mick01
May 25th, 2017, 01:06 PM
Like others have said, you should definitely get involved in as many clubs, activities and sports that you like so you meet people that have the same interests as you.

Chaosphere
May 25th, 2017, 10:18 PM
I'm also homeschooled (or at least I was before I graduated) and it really does carve into your chances of making relationships. High School is a great place to meet people and cultivate ties with them, because you see them every day and become a part of their daily lives.