PDA

View Full Version : is this abuse

useless_k
May 25th, 2017, 07:33 AM
last night my mom got pissed off and started yelling. first she called me a failure and what did she do to deserve me.
than she proceeded to hit me, pull my hair, scratch me and bite me..
she hit me with her hand than her shoe and her cell.. the skin at my ribs hurt and its all bruised up and my i breathe it hurts. i think she fractured or cracked my ribs or rib..

is this considered abuse or what?:what:

SethfromMI
May 25th, 2017, 07:51 AM
yea that is most certainly abuse

Dalcourt
May 25th, 2017, 09:18 AM
Yeah definitely sounds like abuse . I'm sorry this happened to you. Did she do that Before?
I'd say try to talk to some adult you trust about it and see a doctor if your breathing still hurts cracked ribs aren't something you should take easy.

Abyssal Echo
May 25th, 2017, 12:06 PM
Yup..that's abuse. sorry to hear that you had to go thru that.
Do talk to an adult that you trust and try to get to a doctor to have your ribs checked.

DerpyGirl
May 28th, 2017, 04:29 PM
Yes it is. Do you have a family member that you can tell or a school counselor? Please tell someone. That should not be happening. You don't deserve it even if you did something terrible which I'm sure you didn't.

clobo
May 28th, 2017, 04:44 PM
OMG That is terrible and definitely abuse, please speak to an adult. No matter what happened, you didn't deserve that. **hugs** Chloe x

zzzzzzzzzz
May 28th, 2017, 04:47 PM
That IS abuse. You've been badly bruised, and by your own description possibly to injury. If you went to A&E in the UK, it may be the case they would call someone in. Please seek help and check that you are OK and there's not something more physically serious

Vegas2933
May 29th, 2017, 10:32 AM
This is horrible!! I am so sorry this happened and this is 100% abuse.

Bull
May 29th, 2017, 10:40 AM
I agree with all posts, this is abuse of high order. Some family counseling therapy seems advisable to determine causes and mitigation. Also, from your screen name it appears you have some low self esteem issues to discuss with counselor. Get help now, and good luck!

Theq3girl
May 30th, 2017, 09:40 PM
100% this is abuse! Im so sorry this happened to you. Have you talked to a trusted adult about this?

Aldee
June 10th, 2017, 08:03 AM
Yes, I would call it abuse.

Just JT
June 10th, 2017, 06:21 PM
I'm actually kinda surprised you had to ask that question, but yeah it is.
Hope you get the help you need

SamMystic
June 10th, 2017, 08:03 PM
Honestly, I dont know what bugs me more.. The fact that she does this to you (and even bites you, what?) or the fact that you even need to act if this is abuse..

So yeah, its abuse..

Seven Wonders
June 11th, 2017, 09:49 PM
last night my mom got pissed off and started yelling. first she called me a failure and what did she do to deserve me.
than she proceeded to hit me, pull my hair, scratch me and bite me..
she hit me with her hand than her shoe and her cell.. the skin at my ribs hurt and its all bruised up and my i breathe it hurts. i think she fractured or cracked my ribs or rib.. is this considered abuse or what?:what:
It is a sure case of abuse...you very emphatically tell her to stop this type of arrogance...Get the help from your dad..otherwise simply report this to police..no other go ..we are sorry for you.

Katrinchen
June 17th, 2017, 10:16 AM
Please talk to an adult and tell and explain it - you really need help :(

Nadin
June 25th, 2017, 06:51 AM
As far as I know that's abuse,have you tried family counselor?

LRSSS02
July 12th, 2017, 09:10 PM
It is definitely abuse

elmoc
July 25th, 2017, 09:00 AM
OP- this is DEFINITELY abuse! Physical harm is never appropriate. I wonder if alcohol triggers the tirades?

IMO, your mom is doing what therapists call projection. That means that she feels like a failure & is projecting her own feelings toward you. I hope you can find an adult, maybe a school counselor or school nurse, to discuss this problem. I am really worried that her next rampage could be even more violent & seriously hurt you. This level of abuse should really be reported to your state's version of Child Protection Services. If they hear your story & see your bruises, they will make it clear to your mom that her behavior will not be tolerated. You need to protect yourself.

Your choice of user name bothers me. To me, it means that you believe your mom's abusive yelling. You are NOT useless! You are just beginning your life & you have a lot to offer to friends, your community & the world. Don't believe her BS. She is definitely a failure as a parent.

Barbara.
July 25th, 2017, 09:27 AM
Yes , that is so terrible, no one should be treated that way. My heart goes out to you ,I wish I could help in some way besides of giving advice. Please tell a teacher, councilor, adult family member ,just tell a adult.