PDA

View Full Version : To be or to not be content

ClovesXIII
May 24th, 2017, 10:25 PM
For a while I've been going back and forth with being really high and low when being content with how my boobs look.

So I'm a 32DD and for a double D my boobs don't look like it. For someone my age, I personally feel my boobs don't show that. The gather at the bottom and while I guess they're not all that saggy, because there isn't much fat it just looks saggy and I've got stretch marks that are all along them.

Here's some background knowledge that I think may help with why my boobs are the way they are. When I was younger I was diagnosed with precocious puberty (I think). Basically, I started puberty at 4. So I never really had a normal childhood seeing as I've had acne since I was six and I've been developing breast since then as well.

At that time I didn't have as much from support from my mom that I now think was needed so I was wearing training bras when I should've probably moved on to B or A cups...

Anyway can I get some advice from guys and girls on how to learn to be content with myself or just you opinion on these things.

zzzzzzzzzz
May 25th, 2017, 04:25 AM
precocious puberty is when you start before the age of 8 (for a girl) or 9 for a boy. I did start at 10, and didn't know any of my peers going through it, so I grew quickly and had erections and all the hormones that go with it, and found it difficult to cope with, so the tact that you started so early must have been tough. At 14, I've now seen some friends catch up or even grow taller than I am. I do think girls have it tougher than us boys, as (even though there are so many threads on penis size), for girls, what you have is "open for display", and unlike boys (who always want to be bigger, not smaller) girls that feel "flat" are jealous of girls with bigger boobs, and girls that are larger go through all the unwanted attention, and back pain (and all other size issues). The n there those that are late or even delayed puberty (started nothing by the age of 16) that have challenges too. The only true thing is we have our own bodies and develop in our own way. It's so easy to think "the grass is greener on the other side", but for the most part that is not the case. Now that I've seen other boys catch up, I accept that I am who I am and that the body I have is what it is and to be happy with it. Everything works (as far as I know) so I have accepted what I have.

SethfromMI
May 25th, 2017, 07:54 AM
I think you just got to realize you are not able to control how big your boobs are or for a guy, they're not going to be able to control how big their penis is. instead of being bummed because it is not as big as you may would want to have, enjoy what you have. no that yours works the same way (barring any medical problems) and you can have just as much fun as anyone else with life. besides, the person you will be with, will love you just for who you are and if they don't then you need to be with a new person. life is too short to fret about things we do not have any control over

ClovesXIII
May 25th, 2017, 09:02 PM
precocious puberty is when you start before the age of 8 (for a girl) or 9 for a boy. I did start at 10, and didn't know any of my peers going through it, so I grew quickly and had erections and all the hormones that go with it, and found it difficult to cope with, so the tact that you started so early must have been tough. At 14, I've now seen some friends catch up or even grow taller than I am. I do think girls have it tougher than us boys, as (even though there are so many threads on penis size), for girls, what you have is "open for display", and unlike boys (who always want to be bigger, not smaller) girls that feel "flat" are jealous of girls with bigger boobs, and girls that are larger go through all the unwanted attention, and back pain (and all other size issues). The n there those that are late or even delayed puberty (started nothing by the age of 16) that have challenges too. The only true thing is we have our own bodies and develop in our own way. It's so easy to think "the grass is greener on the other side", but for the most part that is not the case. Now that I've seen other boys catch up, I accept that I am who I am and that the body I have is what it is and to be happy with it. Everything works (as far as I know) so I have accepted what I have.

It's nice to hear things from someone who went through the same thing, I actually relate to the whole friends being taller than you (I can still remember when I was taller than them). I realize this is gonna take time for me to come to terms with but it helps getting feedback.

I was so embarrassed I never told any friends, yet my mom told her friend and I was friend with her friend's daughter and I guess things got leaked since there was this big rumor going around that I didn't have a menstrual cycle and I was infertile (both, as far as I know are untrue), anyways I guess that's a part of life I like to forget about. But once again, thanks!

Chaosphere
May 25th, 2017, 10:27 PM
For a while I've been going back and forth with being really high and low when being content with how my boobs look.

So I'm a 32DD and for a double D my boobs don't look like it. For someone my age, I personally feel my boobs don't show that. The gather at the bottom and while I guess they're not all that saggy, because there isn't much fat it just looks saggy and I've got stretch marks that are all along them.

Here's some background knowledge that I think may help with why my boobs are the way they are. When I was younger I was diagnosed with precocious puberty (I think). Basically, I started puberty at 4. So I never really had a normal childhood seeing as I've had acne since I was six and I've been developing breast since then as well.

At that time I didn't have as much from support from my mom that I now think was needed so I was wearing training bras when I should've probably moved on to B or A cups...

Anyway can I get some advice from guys and girls on how to learn to be content with myself or just you opinion on these things.
First off, sorry to hear about your difficulties, puberty is hard enough without any proverbial bumps in the road.
Confidence is something that you find in yourself. Self-assurance is much more attractive to potential partners than any breast size or body-type.
Obviously, I can't be sure without knowing how your body is built, but I'd bet money that you're more normal than you think. Essentially I'll now degrade into morale poster dialogue and reiterate, you are a unique person, skilled in your own way. You could always hang out around people that are open about nudity and let their bodies' comparison to your own be the confidence-boost you're looking for.