PDA

View Full Version : Kimchi??

MissQuestionMark
May 24th, 2017, 09:29 PM
Has anyone else heard of this? It's a type of red cabbage and is the national food of Korea. It's delicious 😋

BlackParadePixie
May 25th, 2017, 12:39 PM
Yep. No offense but it looks disgusting.

lolaa
May 26th, 2017, 04:14 AM
Love kimchi .
at first i didn't and i bought it out of curiosity cause i was obsessed with the korean culture back then . Opened the pack and threw it away cause it smelled bad but then after a few months i decided to try it and i got used to it . I'ts very salty which i like and savory , usually cold and never goes bad .

i thought kimchi was more the pickled version of like cabbage onions and stuff mixed together with spicy stuff. i didnt know it was the name of the cabbage.

like all korean food it doesnt look like anything americans eat but it tastes so good. i love it too.
it isn't the name of the cabbage . There are different types of kimchi . cucumber kimchi , white kimchi , radish kimchi....
your first guess was right

Posts merged. Please edit your post next time. ~Amethyst Rose

pjones
May 27th, 2017, 08:47 AM
i've never been brave enough to try it

Falcons_11
May 31st, 2017, 11:12 PM
I've eaten kimchi twice. Once at a Korean restaurant and at a Chinese buffet. Both kinds were made with cabbage. But the one at the Korean restaurant was a Spicer. They said they used chili powder to make it hotter. Personally, I like the Spicer version better.

kimmykim
June 3rd, 2017, 08:59 AM
i have tried it a few times, some of it was really good

Bmble_B
June 3rd, 2017, 09:45 AM
I totally wanna try it. I'm not a fan of cabbage but kimchi looks like it could be tasty

SamMystic
June 3rd, 2017, 02:42 PM
I tried it in a korean restaurant once, im not a fan..

Coolteenboy
June 3rd, 2017, 04:44 PM
Eeeewwwwwwwwwww

Snowfox
June 4th, 2017, 02:27 AM
I like it it could be more spicy for my taste. Anyway i like pickled foods

Omnomnom
June 11th, 2017, 06:36 AM
Never heard of it, but now I wanna try it. I'm always willing to try new stuff :D

VDFgem
July 26th, 2017, 12:00 AM
Dude, I LOVE kimchi! Well, I love Korean food in general, and you can't eat Korean dishes without Kimchi. They have different variants of this too. White kimchi, radish kimchi, and all that. Though, of course, I prefer the cabbage one.

DriveAlive
July 26th, 2017, 01:21 AM
Love kimchi. My Korean friends have it all of the time. Radish and cabbage are the best.

chomoto123
August 3rd, 2017, 03:53 PM
Has anyone else heard of this? It's a type of red cabbage and is the national food of Korea. It's delicious 😋

Yes ofc
It's a staple side dish of Korean cuisine
That song only one type of kimchi
There are like over 10 types of kimchi
The most common one is the red kimchi
It's mostly spicy and sour
I love it <3

Niceguy17
August 12th, 2017, 10:42 AM
Get some ramen noodle bowls with it in it. It's delicious.