PDA

View Full Version : A New Teenager Is Born

TypicalCameron
May 24th, 2017, 09:27 PM
Hello all, I'm Cameron, and I'm a 13 year old girl who lives in Maine. I'm in eighth grade, but coming in August I will be a Freshman :eek:.I've recently come out as pansexual to many of my friends, yet I haven't really spread my wings and told my mom just yet.

I'd rather not really talk about my religion, because we honestly get a lot of hate. And no, I'm not Muslim.

I do have siblings, although I don't live with them. One of my brothers is 17, the other is going to be turning 19 here soon. But I'm my mom's only child. My dad is... my dad. I don't see my brothers much because one lives with my dad and the other is in a boy's home.

I do have a few pets. I have a hamster, who's name is Nixa. A dog, who's name is Obie, and a cat, who is named Oscar.

I enjoy playing bass guitar and writing. I love to sing, and reading depressing stuff on Google images is sortof my thing.

On a rainy day you will most likely find me standing outside or sitting under a tree. I love the rain.

I would have to say my favorite food is mac 'n' cheese. My favorite drink would have to be Sunkist.

My idols are currently Daniel Howell, Amazing Phil, and Shane Dawson. Don't ask me why. They just are, for some odd, messed up reason.

My favorite band is 21 pilots.

Anyways, that's my short (not) introduction. Don't be afraid to message me, I guess!

Farewell,
~TypicalCameron :metal:

refrigeratorx
May 24th, 2017, 11:12 PM
Welcome!! Enjoy VT :D I think you'll like it here

tigers
May 25th, 2017, 01:06 AM
Hi welcome ��

JessC
May 25th, 2017, 04:56 PM
Welcome! :D

Barbara.
May 25th, 2017, 05:11 PM
Welcome to VT. I hope you enjoy it here.

lliam
May 25th, 2017, 05:23 PM
new born teenager? reading this i got this impression:

http://www.freakingnews.com/Pictures/2/Toddlers-Act-Like-Teens.jpg

https://www.orland135.org/cms/lib/IL01905133/Centricity/Domain/787/welcome.jpg

NerdSquared
May 25th, 2017, 06:02 PM
Welcome to the forums, my fellow Mainer! What part of hell I mean Maine are you from? I'm from The County myself (don't judge guys, this is Maine, yes a county can be called The County)

Alex_Swim
May 25th, 2017, 07:14 PM
Spank Spank... It's a teenager...

Welcome

Abyssal Echo
May 25th, 2017, 09:28 PM
Welcome to VT! :)