PDA

View Full Version : Missing my brother

Snowfox
May 24th, 2017, 12:28 PM
HI this being one of the reasons why I joined.
My older bro is going to leave country to join legion. He has his reasons and its difficult for him. Our dad is not around and our mom is well at best distant.
Bro practically raised me.

I am still underage and cant do same than he does. But i feel very bad knowing that most important person from my life is gonna get away.
He just cant take being jobless or working in macjobs part time rest of his life. He has nice education which is irrelevant to getting job. Job situation is pretty much hopeless. Wll there are macjobs but nothing much else.
Legion being dangerous i also fear that something happens to him.

He promised to wait until I am 15 so i can legally own his rifle and shotgun while he leaves country.
Sorry I dont have much better way to describe it but this is shitty.

Alex_Swim
May 24th, 2017, 12:31 PM
Keep in touch with him thru Email, Skype Etc. If he based somewhere with good internet, you may be able to txt him like he's in the next room.

Snowfox
May 25th, 2017, 01:52 AM
NAturally I will keep in touch any ways that are possible but at least first 4 months that he is there he is not allowed to have any contact to outside.
He has been more parent to me than my real parents. I cant think of my life without him being around.
He is moving to France and who knows where ever they send him to do things after basic training. Foreign legion anyway is organization that is active in war zones

themanconnor
June 2nd, 2017, 08:55 PM
I think that Facetime or Skype would be a great way to see him a lot still even if not in person. I'm am sure it is hard to feel alone but you will still be able to see him and your friends hopefully will support you well. Good luck and you can always turn to vt when you need it

Just JT
June 25th, 2017, 09:25 AM
When does he leave?

Snowfox
June 25th, 2017, 11:30 AM
Just JT He decided to not to go until I am 18. Or if he finds good job here he stays too.

Just JT
June 25th, 2017, 11:44 AM
Just JT He decided to not to go until I am 18. Or if he finds good job here he stays too.

Cool, so problem solved, fornow anyways....

Falcons_11
July 7th, 2017, 11:04 PM
I hope he will find a good job soon. That way he can stay with you and doesn't have to leave to join the Legion. I'm hoping that that happens for you, brother.

Sere
July 8th, 2017, 12:56 AM
Good luck to you and your brother