PDA

View Full Version : Good-Day Fleshy Mammals!(bit of an intro)

Frigid
May 23rd, 2017, 09:24 PM
Now i will shamelessly admit quickly, i stole this template from MarkT(Hope you dont mind!:D)
Edit: Just realized it was an introduction survey copy from the sticky thread. Whoops :P
First Name: James
Orientation: Straight
Do you have any siblings? Yessiree
If so, how old? Brother is 9, sister is 24
You guys have a good relationship? With one of them
Do you have any pets? Oh god help me
If so how many and what kind? 2 dogs(baxter and malibu<mali>), 3 cats(smokey, thor, and loki) 2 birds(parakeets and parakeats), and a fish we call george.
What are some of your hobbies? Singing, playing the guitar
What are some of your talents? Pah! None. Jk, i think im decent at beatboxing and singing combo. Otherwise, i have a knack for finding the right things to say.
What is your best attribute? I cant decide between Humourous, Dedicated, or Team-Player.
What makes you happy on a bad day? Markiplier and singing/beatboxing.
What do you do on rainy days? Hardcore Game, particularly Path of Exile or LoL if im on PC(diamond, les go), and helldivers/gamebattle most recent cod on PS4.
What grade/year/etc are you in? Bout to be senior.
You receive good grades? HAHAHAHAHAHA no but seriously i only get good grades when homework isnt involved
What's your favorite food? Anything but lima beans and lentil soup.
What's your favorite drink? Rasberry iced tea
What is your favorite band? Toughie, i'd say grimecraft is favorite artist, and band is interchangeable
What is your favorite song? EVERYTHING IS AWESOME(lol jk) i love any dubstep, but Animals with instrumentals rings up as my favorite
Have you read the FAQ and rules? Ye i did
And 2 final things:
What is your favorite thing? To be honest, the dark. That and true gaming buddies. My old ones were... forceably removed from being able to play.(rest in peace my old friends)
And
What is your dream? After thinking long and hard, i've figured on starting a twitch channel(cause youtube be broken), and later a company that specializes in something i cant tell you right now because i dont kiss and tell.
Anyways, thats me in a nutshell, obviously if i missed something, dont be afraid to ask.

Amethyst Rose
May 23rd, 2017, 09:40 PM
Hey, welcome to VT! And kudos on having the most original intro thread title I've seen since joining :P

refrigeratorx
May 23rd, 2017, 10:04 PM
Welcome!! I hope you like it here. You seem interesting!

Desdemona
May 24th, 2017, 04:06 AM
Welcome! Nice having you here!