PDA

View Full Version : the posts police!!!!

kanefromoz
May 23rd, 2017, 09:22 PM
Howdy.... I dont want this to sound like a whinge but I'm wondering what the criteria is with some of the moderators? I've had 2 threads stopped with no explaination. I'm 14 n asking genuine Qs about my puberty n sexuality and all they say is "this is not puberty related" when I'm IN puberty n asking pretty ok Qs but then I see posts about incest, adult/kid stuff, how to have sex etc etc and they are left alone. What gives? anyone know how they distinguish? Peace, Kane.

Elysium
May 23rd, 2017, 09:37 PM
It's mostly a case by case basis, so it's hard to give you exact criteria, but you could review our Puberty 101 Rules (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/announcement.php?f=129&a=303) for some better guidelines. I'm not sure if that helps answer your question at all.

As for other things going unpunished, I have a few things to say: firstly, we don't lock things on the basis of taboo topics. Secondly, there are only so many of us and far, far more of you posting on a regular basis. If you see something that you think violates the rules or shouldn't be allowed, please report it. It honestly makes our jobs so much easier. And if, after everything, you disagree with a moderator's action(s) or lack thereof, feel free to contact the moderator in question, another moderator for the section, or a senior staff member.

SamMystic
May 23rd, 2017, 09:41 PM
Dont forget 'story telling', even when the original thread wasnt about that, and the responses screw it up...