PDA

View Full Version : Periods

Suzy1234
May 22nd, 2017, 05:43 PM
Hey guys,

Bit gross, but I am curious. Has anyone's periods changed as they've developed. Over the last 6 months or so, I feel like mine have changed quite drastically in comparison to how they used to be

ChloeF
May 22nd, 2017, 06:48 PM
Not gross at all, we all have them. l've got very regular and my mood swings are nowhere as bad as they used to be.

amelia_
May 22nd, 2017, 06:50 PM
Yeah I think most people's periods will change a bit over time until you get into a regular cycle. And you get used to it so the effects like mood swings won't be as bad

Suzy1234
May 23rd, 2017, 01:07 AM
Have you guys noticed a change in length at all?

Mollypop
May 23rd, 2017, 10:55 AM
Yeah mine started out pretty light but got a little heavier as I got older. It sort of settled down to a routine when I was 15 or so. And the mood swings are definitely not as bad as they used to be.

Desdemona
May 24th, 2017, 01:52 AM
Mine started out irregular and with lots of deviation in length. They were also never that heavy. Now I have a heavy period with the same interval between them.

muffin81
June 5th, 2017, 02:45 AM
I don't know because today was the start of my second ever period :((

EvaNL
June 5th, 2017, 03:07 AM
My first period was like nothing even happened at all. But they became worse over time until I was about 15. I got heavy cramps and was in bed bundled up in a foetal position a few times because of the pain. Thankfully they got better over time after that and now they're bearable, although still annoying at times.

muffin81
June 5th, 2017, 03:23 AM
My first period was like nothing even happened at all. But they became worse over time until I was about 15. I got heavy cramps and was in bed bundled up in a foetal position a few times because of the pain. Thankfully they got better over time after that and now they're bearable, although still annoying at times.

Haha mine isnt like nothing at alls happening

stoneflowe96
June 5th, 2017, 12:02 PM
Hey guys,

Bit gross, but I am curious. Has anyone's periods changed as they've developed. Over the last 6 months or so, I feel like mine have changed quite drastically in comparison to how they used to be

Having your periode or having questions about it is not gross. It is only normal and natural. Yes, for me it changed a lot till I got regular cycle around late 15

Desdemona
June 8th, 2017, 02:45 PM
Hey guys,

Mine did. It took 2.5 years to go from irregular with very different amounts of blood each month until the same amount every 28 or so days.

veroda
July 3rd, 2017, 10:10 PM
at first I was very very irregular and was happy to only have them like once in a while but I had them twice in like 3 weeks a month ago... since I already had a prescription for the pill I started it

LITTLEANGEL16
July 4th, 2017, 10:40 AM
Mine just started around 13 and only now at 16 they are just starting to settle down, but I still hate them as much as ever.

angelina
July 4th, 2017, 11:12 AM
periods...sometimes made me to think why i am being a girl? ok..we have to bear the brunt.
coming to your Q....at the beginning it was so unpredictable..now some what ok

mar.ti
July 8th, 2017, 08:29 PM
at first mine were very long or very short and irregular, but after 3 years, i'm finally at once every 4 weeks consistently, and 5-6 days long. they even out after a while, typically.

Claire Asteroid
July 16th, 2017, 05:55 PM
Mine were pretty irregular at first but they have been regular since I was 16.

katie03
July 23rd, 2017, 08:00 AM
I've been regular pretty much from 14 onwards. And I'm quite lucky that mine are light, I'm hoping that won't change?