PDA

View Full Version : I need help with this girl stuff

Kizalo
May 20th, 2017, 05:19 PM
So im your average kid, I make my own money, I care for people, And yet i cant find anyone willing to even go to the movies with me. Like is it more ? or do girls just want a guy to fuck then go ? Like if so thats not what im about. I like relationships and what not but still cant find anyone..im willing to talk more and go into details about my self if anyone cares to help. But yea.

Sailor Mars
May 20th, 2017, 05:39 PM
You go to school? You attend any clubs or teams? Try to branch yourself out and meet people. That's how friendships start and eventually relationships.

jamie_n5
May 20th, 2017, 08:50 PM
Try talking to people and hanging out around others and try getting in groups and discussions and stuff. If you see a girl you like introduce yourself and start a conversation. There aren't many people that fuck and run either. You might be at a party or somewhere where most are drunk or something and you make out with a girl and it leads to sex but not real likely. Just give things time and you will be okay.

Chaosphere
May 21st, 2017, 11:24 PM
The most important part of a relationship that's starting out (aside from actually meeting the person, which you do with clubs and such, like others have said) is repetition in meeting. It's valuable to be able to see a person multiple times a week, and you can be a bigger part of their lives. I've tried to find people to enter a relationship with in a club once a week, but I'm just a blip on the radar screen because I'm not part of their day-to-day lives. Try to meet someone through work or school especially, and then you can integrate yourself into their normal daily interactions. Eventually, relationships will start forming.