PDA

View Full Version : Vagina waxing

Desdemona
May 20th, 2017, 12:32 PM
Has anyone here had their vagina waxed? Did you do it at home or at a salon? Did it hurt a lot? Is it uncomfortable to spread your legs to a stranger at a beauty salon or do they help you feel at ease? How fast does the hair grow back compared to shaving? It is softer and easier to maintain? When do you have to get a new waxing? How expensive is it?

I would really like to have my pussy waxed, I like it smooth and keep it shaved, but there are always some ingrown hairs and I hate the stubble.

If you don't have a boyfriend, would you still do it? I definitely would. I love my bare vagina. It is super comfortable and makes me feel sexy.

DerpyGirl
May 20th, 2017, 01:03 PM
I wish I could help but no one is ever coming toward my lady parts with wax. Hellz no

Taryn98
May 20th, 2017, 03:08 PM
I've done it a couple times. I did it at a salon and it was awkward. On top of that, it did hurt. I'm sure you could get used to it a little bit. It lasts a lot longer than shaving, so the aftermath was good. I've gone back to shaving just cuz it's easier and more convenient to do at home (and I could never wax myself) and cheaper.
I'll probably do it again at some point but not regularly.

clobo
May 20th, 2017, 04:22 PM
Sounds ouchy!

LITTLEANGEL16
May 21st, 2017, 10:55 AM
Waxing pubes would not be on my menu, I have seen it done a few times and could almost feel the pain just being there, I have shaved since the first pubes appeared, Sometime soon I am going to get laser hair removal, the sooner the better. :yes:
X

Desdemona
May 21st, 2017, 02:09 PM
Waxing pubes would not be on my menu, I have seen it done a few times and could almost feel the pain just being there, I have shaved since the first pubes appeared, Sometime soon I am going to get laser hair, the sooner the better. :yes:
X

What if you regret it and want your bush back?

nicole97
May 21st, 2017, 06:41 PM
It does hurt a bit, it fades pretty quickly but there is a definite initial ouch to it that's worse than a razor nick. If you want to get it, it really just depends on your comfort level having a salon employee handle you down there as well as your willingness to pay a bit. It does last longer and takes care of issues you can't with a razor (ingrown hairs and stubble as you mentioned), but there are issues as well. Honestly, I prefer just to shave regularly, but I wouldn't advise against trying it.

shy_indian_chick
May 21st, 2017, 11:07 PM
I have had it done at a salon and it was effing painful. I have heard the pain described as an 8/10, assuming 10/10 is child birth. I haven't been through child birth myself, so I can't exactly confirm, but I didn't think it was THAT bad. It lasts around 4-6 weeks and definitely solves the ingrown hair issue, but for a variety of reasons shaving is more convenient for me.

ChloeF
May 21st, 2017, 11:23 PM
Sounds ouchy!

Agreed, l think l'll just stick to a razor.

Lucy G
May 22nd, 2017, 04:53 AM
Agreed, l think l'll just stick to a razor.

Me too! I shave anyway so used to it by now.

Candy in CT
May 22nd, 2017, 07:52 AM
Well I do not have much, but I have been shaving for like 2 years and I do it every other day. Waxing might be OK when I get older. But now it will be just shaving. Most guys that are our age are just happy to see a Vag. Hairy, trimmed or smooth they are just happy to see one.

Power to the Vagina LOL

StacyD
May 22nd, 2017, 08:29 AM
I've had it done several times, but have gone back to just trimming myself at home. It is painful but the pain is momentary. It fades fast, but there is some sensitivity there afterwards. A little, but not quite, like a burning/stinging type feel. Again, nothing hugely bad. The hair does grow back a bit softer and less thick, really something you notice after you do it a few times. Not so much after the very first time. With ingrown hairs, I didn't really notice it being any more than when shaving with a razor. As far as comfort level, my family are nudists and being open in front of the salon people was no biggie for me.

lolaa
May 22nd, 2017, 09:55 AM
i don't know about the other girls but i do it regularly.
my mom owns a saloon so its allot more convenient for me to just go there and get it done . it does hurt but i have a high pain tolerance .
the reason i started doing it (at the age of 15, 17 now) is cause my mom told me it'll stop growing over the years , and sh's right. i mean imagine being 27 with no pubic hair , yes please.
I also wax my whole body , it's been a while since i shaved and i don't recommend shaving at all.
but there are downfalls to it , if you do ever get one done whether it be on your body or on a sensitive area , if it burned it will leave a dark mark (a shade or two darker than your skin tone) and you cant get waxed again until the hairs have grown a bit so you'll have to go around with a bit of hair before getting rid of it .

Desdemona
May 22nd, 2017, 10:41 AM
my mom owns a saloon so its allot more convenient for me to just go there and get it done . it does hurt but i have a high pain tolerance .
the reason i started doing it (at the age of 15, 17 now) is cause my mom told me it'll stop growing over the years , and sh's right. i mean imagine being 27 with no pubic hair , yes please.
I also wax my whole body , it's been a while since i shaved and i don't recommend shaving at all.
but there are downfalls to it , if you do ever get one done whether it be on your body or on a sensitive area , if it burned it will leave a dark mark (a shade or two darker than your skin tone) and you cant get waxed again until the hairs have grown a bit so you'll have to go around with a bit of hair before getting rid of it .

I have rather low pain tolerance so that is scary. How often do you get waxed? What does it cost?

lolaa
May 22nd, 2017, 10:57 AM
I have rather low pain tolerance so that is scary. How often do you get waxed? What does it cost?
hmm , id say 70 dhs where i am , that's about 20 dollars . edit: sorry forgot to mention , i do it every month :)

LITTLEANGEL16
May 22nd, 2017, 11:23 AM
What if you regret it and want your bush back?
That is NOT going to be an issue Desie, I HEATED it from the start and still do and ALWAYS will.:yes:

Desdemona
May 22nd, 2017, 11:32 AM
That is NOT going to be an issue Desie, I HEATED it from the start and still do and ALWAYS will.:yes:

I don't like mine either, but I guess I'm too paranoid to not have an "undo" option. ;-)

Miss Ophelia
May 26th, 2017, 07:52 PM
Makes me shudder thinking about waxing down there. :eek:

DerpyGirl
May 26th, 2017, 08:04 PM

Sorry if this is insanely personal and I hope I don't get in trouble for this, but when you say you wax your whole body, do you mean everything, front and back?

lolaa
May 27th, 2017, 03:16 AM
Sorry if this is insanely personal and I hope I don't get in trouble for this, but when you say you wax your whole body, do you mean everything, front and back?
haha yes!
i mean i went as far as getting my vagina

Cute_Jenny
May 28th, 2017, 08:13 AM
Makes me shudder thinking about waxing down there. :eek:

yes, me toooo

Michelle98
May 29th, 2017, 12:11 AM
There are advantages and disadvantages to shaving and waxing. Personally I prefer trimming. If you are trying to decide which one is better for you check out the advantages and disadvantages here http://labiaproject.com/should-i-shave-or-wax-my-vagina/

Madison78
June 18th, 2017, 08:54 AM
my mom used to work in a salon waxing people all the time so she just waxes me once a month. it does hurt but i usually take advil before which helps it hurt less. i also think it hurts less the more you do it over time.

Amberlynn
June 27th, 2017, 05:53 PM
I haven't waxed my vagina yet. I up for trying it though. I too like bare smooth skin. I look a lot hotter when it's like that. I shave it right now but probably would try getting it waxed sometime.

angelina
June 28th, 2017, 11:27 AM
good...nice explanation for bare lovers..I am not at urge to go for a wax as my pubes are very much lesser. But i heard about some home made herbal preparation from certain Asian countries which could effectively check the growth of hair in pussy area.You can try applying the paste made up of Aloe vera and honey on your pubes zone often to weaken the pubes so that you can use a strip to wax the hair from your pussy latter on.
https://www.boldsky.com/img/2015/02/x27-1425039643-17-1379424636-aloevera.jpg.pagespeed.ic.Qu9wJ6htL0.jpg

lolaa
June 28th, 2017, 07:53 PM
You can try applying the paste made up of Aloe vera and honey on your pubes zone often to weaken the pubes

i'll make sure to try that thanks!

angelina
June 30th, 2017, 11:27 AM
i'll make sure to try that thanks!
This is a good one as it contains no chemicals, so no worries about any type of allergy and no irritation of any type. lolaa..do you think it is useful to you?

colephase
August 11th, 2017, 06:38 PM
I prefer laser, wax is too hot and pull is too painful.

bswetakumari91
August 12th, 2017, 12:55 PM
waxing failed for me, my bf suggested a herbal therapy then i tried herbal and it worked, now my cousin is also seeing the difference.

stoneflowe96
August 12th, 2017, 01:23 PM
Sounds painful for me and it is something I would never try

bswetakumari91
August 13th, 2017, 05:17 AM
do u like to giv a try on herbal???????

anyacolo
August 14th, 2017, 02:03 PM
had "down there" waxed many times at salons, they always made me feel comfortable and relaxed, but it DOES HURT BAD!!

one girl who was doing it was hot, and i had naughty thoughts, but we wont go there :yummy:

Bluegrass
September 19th, 2017, 09:46 PM
Its a pain to keep it clear but I like mine like that.

chloe12
September 28th, 2017, 11:23 AM
haha yes!
i mean i went as far as getting my vagina

Hi Lola, I had a similar issue to you. Quite hairy 'down there' (half-Greek, half-Irish background), and I wanted to get rid of it but didn't want to get it waxed due to the pain. I ended up getting it "sugared" -- it's like waxing, but with a sucrose-based paste instead of wax. It's naturally hypoallergenic and soothes the skin, and doesn't tear off any skin. I got both my front and back parts done that way. I ended up doing my legs myself at home, using DIY paste -- look it up online, it is quite easy to knock out yourself.

Jilly
October 22nd, 2017, 05:07 PM
question for those who had it done: i heard it was painful, but it was over in a couple of seconds. IS this true? I think I would be okay with horrible pain as long as it was really quick.

LITTLEANGEL16
October 22nd, 2017, 10:45 PM
question for those who had it done: i heard it was painful, but it was over in a couple of seconds. IS this true? I think I would be okay with horrible pain as long as it was really quick.

I agree Jilly I have seen it done with on a BFF sister, It was not her first time, but I don't I would watch again, it's even painful to watch.
I will stick to shaving but looking forward to getting them laser removed. the sooner the better.

MeganA
November 13th, 2017, 06:03 PM
No, I have no interest in getting my vagina waxed.