PDA

View Full Version : First actual makeout

spartucus48
May 20th, 2017, 05:37 AM
Hello All,

I have been dating this girl for a few days, and she wants to kiss, and she said she never did tongue kissing before. I haven't either, so I need some tips/advice.

Thanks,
Tyler

SamMystic
May 20th, 2017, 06:38 AM
Just make sure your teeth dont bumb into hers.. that can get really annoying haha

Alan T
May 20th, 2017, 07:56 AM
And brush first. French kissing with bad breath is a definite turnoff.

EvaNL
May 20th, 2017, 09:00 AM
Brushing your teeth is good advice yes :D

Try not to lick her entire face. Keep it in the mouth.
And what is better than to discover together what you like and don't like? Just do it and experience :)

Amethyst Rose
May 20th, 2017, 10:02 AM
She wants you to make out with her after only dating a few days?? That just tells you what she wants out of a relationship. Are you alright with that?

And if you are alright with that, the advice above will be sufficient.

ShineintheDark
May 20th, 2017, 01:04 PM
I'd take thigs slow with it, don't try everything at once. Start of slow with just lips and press further or add tongues and stuff when you're both more comfortable.

spartucus48
May 20th, 2017, 06:37 PM
thanks for the advice, guys. I don't even know how to make out. I am curious and want to try it lol.

scott2002
May 23rd, 2017, 09:14 PM
Tyler, I'm 15 and I was where you are now, about 6 months ago. It was new for both of us. We started with just little "peck" kisses, just lips touching. Then lips touching with our mouths slightly open. Then we let the tips of our tongues touch.

Tyler, for me, that was an amazing feeling touching my tongue to somebody else's tongue. From there I think we just started gently rubbing more and more of our tongues together. And from there I'd say "nature took over" and we both really wanted to just kiss with our tongues pretty much exploring each other during a kiss.

First making out, I didn't try touching or 'groping' anything else on her (and she didn't try touching me anywhere either).

Don't be surprised if you-know-what down below responds really fast as soon as you start doing this.

spartucus48
May 24th, 2017, 07:50 PM
oh jeez. looks like by millennium rod will activate and cause a scene. oh man. i'm gonna have a hell of a time concealing that. I just wonder how long it is, until she mentions sex, which i'm ready for, but dk if she is.

scott2002
May 24th, 2017, 10:04 PM
oh jeez. looks like by millennium rod will activate and cause a scene. oh man. i'm gonna have a hell of a time concealing that. I just wonder how long it is, until she mentions sex, which i'm ready for, but dk if she is.
U haven't kissed yet and ur thinking she might suggest sex???? Likely not in a million years, Tyler.
As far as getting an erection, I don't have a lot of experience with girls but I don't go out of my way to hide it when I get erect, but neither go I try to bring any attention to it. For girls, I think if they notice that the guy they like and are making out with gets an erection, it's HER that has aroused him sexually. And I'd think that's more of a compliment that she's sexy.
Believe me, when you start making out, you're gonna get a boner. And pretty quick, too. Don't worry about it.

spartucus48
May 24th, 2017, 11:46 PM
well, i'm still a virgin (unfortunately) but I had a chance to have sex twice and I missed them... well, I really want sex, but I can't, and won't mention it. but she seems pretty persistent about kissing, so I just want to not fuck up, and I hope I get through it with ease. but hell, she's already talking about kids! not having them, but what I think about it... SOMEDAY. and i'm worried that I'll fuck up.

scott2002
May 25th, 2017, 02:12 PM
... well, I really want sex,
Tyler, oh don't we all.
(That's why God gave us thumbs and made our arms exactly long enough so our hands could reach and grab our erect penises. Do I need to explain more?)
If she hasn't even tongue-kissed yet, she is NOT going to be offering you sex. So cool your jets (pun intended).

spartucus48
June 5th, 2017, 03:18 AM
I think I'll do fine!

TheLivingLie
June 10th, 2017, 06:05 PM
This is a great opportunity to play hard to get, or maybe Love Island is starting to get to my head.....

Stingray
June 15th, 2017, 05:56 PM
It took until I was nearly 18 for my first proper makeout, and it was something I'd been nervous about, but when it happened it was really sudden but surprisingly natural. and yeah, instant boner, which probably would've been more awkward if we weren't drunk lol.

So if you haven't done it yet, I'm sure you'll be fine