PDA

View Full Version : Sooooooo.......................................

Phoenixxx
May 19th, 2017, 10:40 PM
I'm confused bc I think I'm agender but I'm scared to accept it and also I put it down on my account and I'm 90% sure but I'm scared to come out and what if my parents disown me (BTW My Parents are very loving but I think that this is my GAD kicking in) or what if I'm expelled bc I go to a catholic school someone please help:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

drhalsey1
May 19th, 2017, 10:46 PM
Well, firstly, just because you think you are something, you should probably decide and figure out completely for sure, also, there is no hurry to come out or make it known to your school or anything

Phoenixxx
May 19th, 2017, 11:31 PM
Well, firstly, just because you think you are something, you should probably decide and figure out completely for sure, also, there is no hurry to come out or make it known to your school or anything

Yeah I know I've been thinking about it for about a year and I am just coming to terms with it.
And about the school part I kinda live in a small town and the most random news spreads around so yea
P.S Thank you for the reply:D

EvaNL
May 20th, 2017, 04:21 AM
IF you would be expelled from school because of this reason, you wouldn't want to attend that school anyway, with their backward and retarded views. You'd be WAY better off at a school that supports you for who you are.

You already said your parents are very loving, so I don't expect them to disown you or anything drastic like that. You could try talking to them about how you feel about yourself. Sure, it's a scary thing, but I really think they will be able to help you. Just by talking about it. Or even just by NOT disowning you ;)

Good luck! Stay true to yourself :)

jamie_n5
May 20th, 2017, 09:20 PM
Well you don't have to be in any hurry about coming out. Make sure that you are sure yourself and accepting of who you are yourself too. As far as being Catholic I hear and have read that Pope Francis is pretty accepting of LBGT people so don't get so down and out about that either. You will know in your heart who you are and when the time is right to come out to others.