PDA

View Full Version : Help!

Allthatjazz
May 19th, 2017, 10:48 AM
Okay so I'm fairly new at masturbation but I do it by rubbing my clit but recently just when I am about to get really turned on it really starts to hurt keeping me from continuing. This is not normal, right, or is it?

becca07
May 19th, 2017, 11:25 AM
That area tends to get really sensitive when approaching climax. Since you're new to it its best if you steer away from rubbing the clit directly as the clitoris has a tremendous amount of nerve endings so you really dont have to be directly on it.

It all takes a bit of getting used to and if you havent orgasmed yet then everything is pretty intense when starting out and discovering it all.

Hope this helps :)

leahmae
May 19th, 2017, 11:56 AM
That area tends to get really sensitive when approaching climax. Since you're new to it its best if you steer away from rubbing the clit directly as the clitoris has a tremendous amount of nerve endings so you really dont have to be directly on it.

It all takes a bit of getting used to and if you havent orgasmed yet then everything is pretty intense when starting out and discovering it all.

I agree, the clitoris is a really really sensitive area, the more turned on you get the more sensitive it will get. You would be better off to try rubbing the area around it. Also try exploring and finding other areas that feel good and combining that along with rubbing around your clit.

clobo
May 19th, 2017, 03:00 PM
I agree with the girls above, I found it to be the same, really sensitive. I just explored other areas too until I found what I enjoyed. Not sure what else to add apart from just enjoy and relax. x

JessC
May 19th, 2017, 03:03 PM
I can't rub mine directly that much so I have a little spot to the left :P Also vary it up, try other areas when it gets too sensitive, explore!

amelia_
May 19th, 2017, 03:27 PM
I agree with the other posts, you gotta try different stuff and see what works best for you. Everyone's body is different.

DerpyGirl
May 19th, 2017, 04:21 PM
Like others have said, it helps to alternate between your clit and other areas. Maybe play with your chest for a bit then go back to lower things

Fiona2
May 20th, 2017, 04:24 AM
Try rubbing your clit hood against your clit. This works for me as my clit is always really sensitive.

Desdemona
May 20th, 2017, 11:52 AM

What Becca says. Don't stroke the clit directly. Stroke the hood and around the area and increase pressure if you feel it's needed. My clit is too sensitive to touch directly most of the time. You'll figure it out, it's different for everyone.

kimmykim
May 20th, 2017, 11:53 AM
Try rubbing your clit hood against your clit. This works for me as my clit is always really sensitive.

this works good for me

neledisapersonne
May 21st, 2017, 01:35 AM
I think everyone's very different, so don't be shy and do a bit of experimentation. The more you try the better it will get. And the more relaxed and open you are, you'll get better results

LITTLEANGEL16
May 21st, 2017, 10:42 AM
I agree with rubbing the clit hood, As rubbing the Clitoral Gland it's self would not be for me, I do edging for 30 - 45 mins before a great orgasm.
Just make sure NOT to be too rough as to hurt yourself.
Happy Masturbating
Take Care X

Desdemona
May 22nd, 2017, 10:47 AM
I discovered masturbation at ten or so, by humping my pillow and the corner of my bed. That still works, but my fingers are more efficient. ;-)

becca07
May 22nd, 2017, 12:06 PM
I discovered masturbation at ten or so, by humping my pillow and the corner of my bed. That still works, but my fingers are more efficient. ;-)

omg! same here. Thats how i first discovered it lol

Desdemona
May 22nd, 2017, 01:59 PM
omg! same here. Thats how i first discovered it lol

Great minds think alike, sweetie! ;-)

Jessica_N
June 13th, 2017, 09:32 PM
Seems normal to me.

AmyUK
June 14th, 2017, 07:32 AM
This is going to get close to technique sharing, but yeah I agree with the rest. If you're brand new to it that area is very sensitive so don't worry, explore other parts.. :)

Miss Ophelia
June 14th, 2017, 11:04 AM
Just take it slow and steady and vary the spot.

Beach_Blonde
June 30th, 2017, 12:20 PM
i agree with the other girls explore more, maybe try with like panties or something where ur not directly touching ur clit

veroda
June 30th, 2017, 06:55 PM

most of my friends told me the same about doing it that way at first when they were like 9 or 10...