PDA

View Full Version : Omg my friend asked me out!!!!!

RideOrDie
May 17th, 2017, 09:52 PM
I'm sooooo happy rn!!!!!! The friend I told you about in my last post just asked me out!!!! We're going out this Fri to dinner and a movie!! OMG!! I teased him and said "it's about time", and he said he was afraid if he waited longer some other guy would have asked me out lol

SethfromMI
May 17th, 2017, 10:35 PM
haha well good for you! I hope the two of you have a lot of fun! :D

Uniquemind
May 17th, 2017, 10:39 PM
I'm sooooo happy rn!!!!!! The friend I told you about in my last post just asked me out!!!! We're going out this Fri to dinner and a movie!! OMG!! I teased him and said "it's about time", and he said he was afraid if he waited longer some other guy would have asked me out lol

Did you ask him if he picked up on any hints or opportunities you attempted to give him to ease him into the first move. Or is it classic case of guy missed all the signs we drop?

RideOrDie
May 17th, 2017, 10:49 PM
Did you ask him if he picked up on any hints or opportunities you attempted to give him to ease him into the first move. Or is it classic case of guy missed all the signs we drop?

I asked him and he said he missed my signs lol!! He said he knew he was clicking with me, but he could never tell that I liked him back :)

Chaosphere
May 17th, 2017, 11:28 PM
That's great. I looked over your previous thread but for once couldn't find some random maybe-helpful words to spout, lol. Hope you guys have fun!

Uniquemind
May 18th, 2017, 12:33 PM
I asked him and he said he missed my signs lol!! He said he knew he was clicking with me, but he could never tell that I liked him back :)

Well congratulations you too!

That is funny though, there was a psychology study looking at the male brain, and the conclusion was that men lack the actual brain connections and wiring to pickup on these "signs" we think are obvious, but only cause doubt for them because it's not enough information to get to an answer logically.

Desdemona
May 21st, 2017, 11:41 AM

That's awesome! So happy for you.

If that doesn't work out, can I ask you out? :D

Miss Ophelia
May 24th, 2017, 01:08 PM
Excellent. Have fun. :)

Bull
May 24th, 2017, 01:43 PM
Hope you guys have a fun evening.

user-999
May 24th, 2017, 02:05 PM
Congratulations! It makes me so happy to see these kind of posts!