PDA

View Full Version : If you had a choice?

danny87786
May 17th, 2017, 02:20 PM
hello guys!!
I idenify myself as bi or pansexual. I really don't like lables I don't at all see the point of it. But I have had people argue with me and convince me or no don't how could you say that but if I even had such as a magic pill to make a straight I would take it. It's sad I know but I started college finally and when I see the guys at my school I would just die to know how it would be like one of them for a change. I just want to know that if anyone else out there would have a choice to be straight if they would take it?? And even if you can help me because I'd love to mayve finally come to terms with my sexuality at almost 5 years it is much better than asking why why all the time.

bpk1234
May 17th, 2017, 11:17 PM
No I would never change myself. I love who I am.

Abyssal Echo
May 17th, 2017, 11:31 PM
I came to grips with my sexuality a long time ago... I am who and what I am no point in trying to fuck with shit now.... with that said No I wouldn't change myself for nobody or nothing.

Jinglebottom
May 18th, 2017, 09:45 AM
No, because if I were straight, I wouldn't have gotten to be with the most amazing guy on this planet. I wouldn't have had the honor of calling him my boyfriend.

Elysium
May 18th, 2017, 10:26 AM
I am not unhappy to be queer and I'm comfortable with myself and my sexuality, but things sure would be easier if I were straight.

mick01
May 18th, 2017, 11:01 AM
I have posted before that I am happy to be bi because I get to enjoy sex with both girls and boys. And it seems that you, being bi or pan, could be the same. You can always lead the "traditional straight" lifestyle without needing to deny your other feelings or trying to be someone you're not. Maybe I'm not understanding you, but I don't get why you want to be "straight."
And btw, the guys your dying to be like may not be exactly who you think they are. They could be struggling with sexuality and other things as much as you.

Amethyst Rose
May 18th, 2017, 10:36 PM
No, because I'm a persistent ass and would rather do what's challenging than what's easy xD in all seriousness I'm perfectly happy having discovered I'm bi, and I wouldn't want to change myself for the sake of conforming to what other people think I should be. Being true to myself comes before others' opinions.

ShineintheDark
May 19th, 2017, 12:17 PM
I'm happy being the person I am so i wouldn't change it for the world

Datguy1
May 19th, 2017, 03:43 PM
happy to be bi ... i can do stuff with boys and ggirls

Tommy Lion
May 21st, 2017, 06:11 AM
I don't want to change. I like it that I am bi. I know it is not a choice that I can fall in love with girls and boys. It is just a fact. My family and close friends accept this 100%.

Endeavour
May 21st, 2017, 06:16 AM
I'm happy with who I am and there's not much point trying to change that just so you can fit into what society 'expect' you to be.

Andre1998
May 21st, 2017, 11:38 AM
I definitely would do it. Not because I'm unhappy with being Asexual but because it would be so much less complicated.

danny87786
May 24th, 2017, 01:30 PM
a lot of you guys have a good point here and that I find I am taking into consideration but as what some of you said it is just easier to live a hetrosexual lifestyle. I really hope one day I do come to terms with it because I am fed up of feeling bad for myself and always asking all the time the what ifs. I find thid helped a lot and it is just what I needed to hear

Bull
May 24th, 2017, 01:38 PM
I am who I am. Our sexual9ty is not a choice, therefore it should be accepted for what it is. As far as labels: sexual is accurate and appropriate. Nothing more is needed.

user-999
May 24th, 2017, 02:07 PM
I am Bi and I don't really care, I'm happy with who I am and I would change it.

Dalcourt
May 24th, 2017, 10:54 PM
I have come to terms with my sexuality I accept myself the way I am.

Sure I admit life would be much easier as a straight person since taking stupid jokes or not so funny meant comments about your sexuality is hard sometimes. Yeah being straight would definitely be better in many aspects.

But since I wouldn't want to change any other aspect of my personality to make things easier I wouldn't do so with my sexuality either.

All those things define me and I won't give up being me.

jdhud024
May 25th, 2017, 01:08 AM
If I had a choice I'd still be gay. I love who I am, and dicks are fun. Really the only two deciding factors.

Jamiec1130
May 26th, 2017, 01:52 PM
I wouldn't change a thing. Do people not agree with me for who I am? Of course. But I don't care. I look past the negative and look at the light. Some of my best friends turned their backs on me when I came out to them, but they realized that just because they know something about me doesn't make me different. I'm still who I am and who I was. Changing to being straight is not something I would do, as then I wouldn't be me.

pjones
May 27th, 2017, 08:12 AM
would not change, like being who I am

kyrocks03
May 27th, 2017, 09:28 AM
I'm happy with who I am and realize that there isn't any changing what I'm attracted to so I don't fight it. When I was younger (not that I'm very old) I thought about it a lot but I don't anymore. Its sometimes strange when my friends are talking about girls and crap, but I don't really participate. I just nod and agree with them. Eventually I'll probably have to deal with the reality that people have figured me out, but I'll cross that bridge when I need to. I'm lucky that I have a great group of friends, mostly centered around sports so there's no pressure right now.

Lilbro Jason
June 30th, 2017, 12:51 AM
Bi gives you the best of both worlds guys n girls

devotionnel
June 30th, 2017, 01:20 AM
I'm happy being a part of the wonderful LGBT+ community and wouldn't trade it for anything :)

Just JT
July 1st, 2017, 01:40 AM
Very happy with my sexuality. Wouldn't change one thing. Well maybe like girls just a little more is all

Deleted User
July 1st, 2017, 03:43 PM
I'd be straight if I could. Only guys ever show interest in me so it's just depressing when I have no interest in them honestly.

Orange Kenny
July 2nd, 2017, 05:42 PM
There's a reason why there's not such pill. Sexuality is not black and white, life isn't (and should never be) about "right paths to be taken" as opposed to "wrong ones" etc.
There's no such thing as a perfect square in life. We need to understand that.

So no I wouldn't, because I'd be happy the way I am.

Bailey56
July 10th, 2017, 11:35 PM
I'm happy with who I am, it would be ideal if everyone accepted it though