PDA

View Full Version : Problems with a girl

Henry333
May 17th, 2017, 12:37 PM
Before replying please could you read my previous post on relationships. Thanks. So me and this same girl are still chatting and getting along as friends. The awkwardness from her friends finding out we talk has died down now and we're getting along well. We were talking and it lead onto crushes. She said she'd tell me hers if I told her mine. She did not know that mine was her, so I told her my second best crush, and she told me her crush. Not to my surprise at all it wasn't me. I know she likes him because she's talked about him before. What should I do because I do want to be with her? I am thinking to just keep talking to her because she likes me enough to talk about personal things like crushes, so maybe she might like me as much as I like her. Thankyou for any help you can give.

ShineintheDark
May 17th, 2017, 12:50 PM
Just gotta keep cool and let her like who she likes. You can't make anything happen, only be there and be patient enough to wait until they day she may like you back

Lukas1999
May 17th, 2017, 02:26 PM
You should not force her to do something what she doesn't want.
I think that she has done the same thing you did. You didn't want to tell her that you have a crush on her. I think it is the same thing in her situation.
You should be pantient and wait. If you don't do this, you produce pressure and this doesn't help in the situation.

Henry333
May 19th, 2017, 01:49 AM
Im almost sure she isn't doing the same as me because she talks about how she managed to chat with her crush and mess around with him etc. I just don't know what to do. Also, the girl I talk to has told me of another girl who has a crush on me who I don't really like or talk to or know. She's started messaging me pretty regularly and I think she really likes me but I'm don't really like her.

Lukas1999
May 19th, 2017, 01:24 PM
This sounds really bad. I think the girl you like has many other crushes and she enjoys that she is surrounded bei so many boys. I would not be starting something with her because I think the relationship will end very quickly. I think she is a girl who jumps from boy to boy.

My first big love I had at the age of 11 didn't like me too before we were in a relationship.

At least I would keep on messaging with he girl who has a crush on you. Maybe you discover good sides on her you didn't know before.

Whatever you do, I wish you good luck!

Henry333
May 19th, 2017, 06:04 PM
She really isn't the kind of person to jump boy to boy. She's never had a boyfriend and is really kind and pretty shy, especially around other boys, but she will speak to certain people like me, her crush and a couple of family friends she has

Lukas1999
May 21st, 2017, 12:02 AM
That is my fault. I think I had the wrong impressions of her. I think she is a really shy girl. She can't really talk openly to other persons. You should not put her under pressure. This is not good for a beginning of a relationship.

If you have any questions you can always answer again.

Henry333
May 21st, 2017, 06:18 AM
OK so you think it's beat if I just keep talking to her and making her happy

Lukas1999
May 21st, 2017, 10:32 AM
I think she this might be the best way in this situation. Keep talking to her an make her happy.

I wish you both good luck.