PDA

View Full Version : Opinions on wrestling?

Davestovies
May 16th, 2017, 03:22 PM
Just sort of a random question but I've seen a few people in this forum mention participating in amateur wrestling, so I was just wondering what thought about professional wrestling like WWE and such. I've been a big for years and it's the only sport I've gotten really into.

SethfromMI
May 19th, 2017, 06:25 AM
well, I can appreciate the hard work they put into the show. even if it is technically choreographed, it really does still take a tremendous amount of talent to do what they do and they still really often get hurt. that being said, I don't watch it. I used to watch it sometimes when I was younger, but I haven't watched it in 9 years or so. I wouldn't technically call it a sport, even though it does take athleticism to do what they do.but if you enjoy it then good for you and keep on enjoying it

Davestovies
May 19th, 2017, 06:16 PM
i have some friends who really like wwe and they are always talking about it but i feel left out because whenever i watch it with them i think its so boring. like its 20 minutes of yelling then 3 minutes of fighting. some of the girls are hot i think thats the only part i like. the tall blond girl with the big boobs i think her name is leena. if it was an hour of her rolling around i would like wrestling more.

Yeah I get what you mean. Woman's wrestling WWE has been terrible for years but it's gotten a lot better now since the female wrestlers now have talent as well as the looks, instead of just being some models who can barely wrestle.

azure moonstone
May 19th, 2017, 06:46 PM
Yeah I get what you mean. Woman's wrestling WWE has been terrible for years but it's gotten a lot better now since the female wrestlers now have talent as well as the looks, instead of just being some models who can barely wrestle.

Agreed, and I appreciate it as a female viewer.

Silly as it is sometimes, watching wrestling is probably the only connection I still feel to my father. We went to see it live a few times when I was a lot younger. I think I'm attracted to the "show" aspect of it all, really. I love the lights, music, fancy entrances, etc...

And yeah, there's a huge difference between "fake" and scripted (which they don't even try to hide anymore). A lot of them really have gotten hurt pretty badly.

Davestovies
May 19th, 2017, 06:53 PM
Agreed, and I appreciate it as a female viewer.

Silly as it is sometimes, watching wrestling is probably the only connection I still feel to my father. We went to see it live a few times when I was a lot younger. I think I'm attracted to the "show" aspect of it all, really. I love the lights, music, fancy entrances, etc...

And yeah, there's a huge difference between "fake" and scripted (which they don't even try to hide anymore). A lot of them really have gotten hurt pretty badly.

I'm glad to hear that :)

And yeah that's true. A lot of people don't realise the serious injuries that come from pro wrestling.