PDA

View Full Version : Obsession

TheLivingLie
May 16th, 2017, 01:30 PM
Ok, so I only go on VT like once every 3 months and I do the same post about the same guy, and only recently have I realised what's happening: I'm obsessed with him. He's taken over my brain and I've decided enough is enough, i have exams now and I need a clear space in my head.

So my question is how do I get over him? I've only gotten over two girls before, but that was helped by the fact I never saw them both again, and I still kinda have feelings for one despite not seeing her in a year. I can't just not see this guy tho, he's in some of my classes and does my subjects so we occasionally study together but I also walk him home quite a lot, I kinda bum suck him tbh, but I really want to be his friend but idk if I could be his friend, I want to be his friend with benefits.

But anyway, HELP 😂

jamie_n5
May 16th, 2017, 07:45 PM
Have you ever talked to him about friendship. You will have to forgive me but I haven't seen any of your past posts. Being honest and up front is always the best way to be. I would tell him how you feel and ask him if you can at least be good friends and hang out and do things together and see how things go.

TheLivingLie
May 17th, 2017, 08:27 AM
Have you ever talked to him about friendship. You will have to forgive me but I haven't seen any of your past posts. Being honest and up front is always the best way to be. I would tell him how you feel and ask him if you can at least be good friends and hang out and do things together and see how things go.

Well tbh, I think we are friends, but not very good friends, like was just walking with him now and our conversation felt meaningless and boring, like I see him with other people and he's laughing and stuff

Also, I don't think he would be comfortable with me saying I liked him, the other day I was with him and two others and we were talking about sexuality and he said he would be uncomfortable if he was having a sleepover with a gay guy

jamie_n5
May 19th, 2017, 02:10 PM
A lot of people put on a false front to cover up what they really think. All guys are curious at times of what the other guys junk looks like and other things too. Straight or gay both have these curiosities so don't get stuck on that. A lot of guys want to appear super macho and make others think that gay is bad. Just keep trying and see what comes along. Try being joking or funny too with him and kind of try and fit in better with all the guys. Good Luck!

ska8er
May 19th, 2017, 03:28 PM
Start out by being friends and then anything else
over time will fall into place. Ask him if straight out
he considers u his friend. U should b since hes in
ur classes u study with him and u walk together home.
U cant say ur not going to get over him unless u go cold
turkey. Ask him how he feels if u r friends or not. The only
way u will know.