PDA

View Full Version : Im so confused

jessieycarmine
May 15th, 2017, 12:35 AM
Hey guys, I need your opinion on whether this guy is interested in me or not. So, about a week ago we had met and we got off talking immediately. Turns out we have a lot in common like interests and opinions, he said stuff like calling me pretty, plans on spending time together etc. Then we added each other on snap and Insta, but after that we hardly had a conversation that lasted though we have a streak. I haven't dated anyone before so is it too early and I'm being impatient since it's only been a week or he's just not interested?

Ragle
May 15th, 2017, 01:21 AM
Both options are possible.

But if you want to know if he's interested in you, you've to talk to him about it.

Or you can text him a few times. And if he doesn't responds, even just reluctantly, forget him.

Chaosphere
May 15th, 2017, 11:27 PM
Honestly, I've always believed that social media is a terrible indicator of a person's interest in a potential partner. There's no way to know if they aren't responding to you because they aren't interested, or if they're grounded, doing chores, homework, working out, or any of the other myriad things that would preclude them from talking to you. The best advice I can give is to read how you two interact in person. I think a week is far too short a time period to tell a person's feelings when you're just trying to pick up on subtle indications. I would give it a little more time, to give him a chance to make a move, then I would approach him directly and ask him out or something. Believe me, there are more than a few guys who'd like the girl to ask them out.

jessieycarmine
May 16th, 2017, 10:01 PM
Honestly, I've always believed that social media is a terrible indicator of a person's interest in a potential partner. There's no way to know if they aren't responding to you because they aren't interested, or if they're grounded, doing chores, homework, working out, or any of the other myriad things that would preclude them from talking to you. The best advice I can give is to read how you two interact in person. I think a week is far too short a time period to tell a person's feelings when you're just trying to pick up on subtle indications. I would give it a little more time, to give him a chance to make a move, then I would approach him directly and ask him out or something. Believe me, there are more than a few guys who'd like the girl to ask them out.
Wow I probably assumed too early because he told me that he's studying for 4 exams next week and has practice everyday for 3 hrs. Thanks for helping me out 😊😊