PDA

View Full Version : Girls are your bfs possessive of you showing your body?

Harrier
May 14th, 2017, 08:45 PM
For girls. If you have a bf (or had one) is he possessive or jealous of you doing stuff like flashing or playing party games or skinny dipping with other guys around? I see it a lot and sometimes get teased why I let my gf skinny dip with others. I think being possessive is stupid. It's her body. As long as she doesn't cheat on me I'm cool.

ClaraWho
May 14th, 2017, 09:08 PM
Some people have fantasies about people getting off over their partner, but they are the minority.

Your naked body has whatever value you impart upon it. Personally I think my body is special, and as such choose to only share it with the person I am most intimate with emotionally. At the same time NOT being naked for games or skinny dipping has no negative impact on either of our lives. We are perfectly happy and satisfied with only us knowing what we look like naked. It is like our own wonderful secret.

It all comes down to motivation. If you swim often then swimwear is easy enough to carry. If skinny dipping is for sexual gratification such as party games, then that is when most people would have issue. Perhaps you get off on the idea of your girlfriend turning other guys on? Clearly in that instance she enjoys turning your/her friends on and being looked at sexually by them as well as you.

However much one may want to just gloss over and say 'just because', there are always reasons behind our inactions/actions, and different motivations. Worth thinking about.

~ Clara

Harrier
May 19th, 2017, 07:16 PM
Some people have fantasies about people getting off over their partner, but they are the minority.

Your naked body has whatever value you impart upon it. Personally I think my body is special, and as such choose to only share it with the person I am most intimate with emotionally. At the same time NOT being naked for games or skinny dipping has no negative impact on either of our lives. We are perfectly happy and satisfied with only us knowing what we look like naked. It is like our own wonderful secret.

It all comes down to motivation. If you swim often then swimwear is easy enough to carry. If skinny dipping is for sexual gratification such as party games, then that is when most people would have issue. Perhaps you get off on the idea of your girlfriend turning other guys on? Clearly in that instance she enjoys turning your/her friends on and being looked at sexually by them as well as you.

However much one may want to just gloss over and say 'just because', there are always reasons behind our inactions/actions, and different motivations. Worth thinking about.

~ Clara

Yes I agree this is all worth thinking about. That's why I posted it. I want to hear what others think about it whether they agree with me or not. I try to be open minded and be a critical thinker, as opposed to simply glossing over things and say "just because".

I am in your camp in that I will only share my body with my gf. I am 100% monogamous. However I don't care who SEES my body. If a family member accidentally walks in on me while changing does that affect me? No. Certainly not like having sex with another person would while I'm in a committed relationship. I teammate seeing my naked body doesn't affect me either. Nor does my gf's friends if they accidentally walk in on me while changing? Of my friends accidentally walking in on my gf while changing. So why would that change if you take the "accident" out of it and we all see each other in a swimming pool or a hot tub?

And I am all for secrets but is a body really a secret? They are all "pretty much" the same. And some people will say that a body is "sacred". Well a body can be taken away in an instant by a car crash or disease. All the beauty that you shared as a secret can be turned to scars in an instant. I say a person's personality is sacred not their body.

I won't lie their may be some sexual gratification in my friends seeing my gf. Or for her showing my friends. And vice versa. But tbh that was more when I was younger, that doesn't last forever. It's sort of a been there done that at some point.

I could go on and bring up that nudism/naturism isn't really about sex, it's about the positive feeling being nude and how people actually get along BETTER and have better/deeper conversations while nude. However that wasn't really the direction I was making when I made this post.

Endeavour
May 20th, 2017, 06:40 AM
Puberty for All :arrow: Relationships and Dating

Uniquemind
May 21st, 2017, 05:04 AM
I think you have to be in a pretty special sub-culture to have that kind of trust in a larger group setting. The reality is that those too immature and those that like to creep, can take advantage of instances where you show off public nudity.

For those reasons I can't really recommend it, but in theory in a more perfect world I don't really see the harm.

He's not, too possessive, but there are some strict guidelines each of us expect the other not to cross. But at times it's a complex situation given that it can be a long distance relationship at times.

ClaraWho
May 21st, 2017, 05:27 PM
I'll just summarise again and as such, answer the questions of your second paragraph with this;

Intention.

~ Clara

Harrier
May 23rd, 2017, 07:32 PM
I think you have to be in a pretty special sub-culture to have that kind of trust in a larger group setting. The reality is that those too immature and those that like to creep, can take advantage of instances where you show off public nudity.

For those reasons I can't really recommend it, but in theory in a more perfect world I don't really see the harm.

He's not, too possessive, but there are some strict guidelines each of us expect the other not to cross. But at times it's a complex situation given that it can be a long distance relationship at times.

Ya trust is the key and there can be culture sub-set for sure (not necessarily tho).

I'm sure there are people who regret flashing a group of clothed people (for example a drunk girl flashes a group of 50 boys, obviously you will have immature boys in a group that size and some so immature they will be jerks and do or say something stupid). This goes back to the trust/sub-set culture/and maturity though. The best times I've had with public nudity is when EVERYONE gets naked at a party and you hand over your phones at the door so nobody can take pictures. That way everyone is equal and you don't have to worry about an immature creep blackmailing you or perving over pics.

For your situation being in a LDR trust may be a big thing. If you told your bf that you were in a hot tub topless with a bunch of guys and he was hundreds miles away I can see him potentially freakin out.

I'll just summarise again and as such, answer the questions of your second paragraph with this;

Intention.

~ Clara

Not sure what you mean? Not sure what point and in what 2nd paragraph. Are you referring to intention of someone seeing you naked by accident vs showing somebody on purpose?