PDA

View Full Version : Love?

Chinn
May 14th, 2017, 01:13 AM
Is it possible for a 14 year old such as me to feel love twards someone else. Like I know there can be crushes but is it ok for me to love some one.

Bontigo Papi .
May 14th, 2017, 01:23 AM
yep , that has happened to me . just don't confuse love with lust , if you're willing to stay committed , that's love . that's just one of the many questions you have to ask yourself .

ska8er
May 15th, 2017, 08:02 PM
Sure u can love someone but is it
real love or just foolish love. That's
y some love can b called crushes.

Chaosphere
May 15th, 2017, 11:22 PM
Is it possible for a 14 year old such as me to feel love twards someone else. Like I know there can be crushes but is it ok for me to love some one.
It's okay for you to love someone, of course. As for whether or not it's possible for you to feel love, that depends on you. Some 14 year olds aren't mature enough to really process love in a romantic sense, and people can be much older than that and still not be mature enough. The coin is two-sided though, and it's possible for people to be perfectly able to enter a relationship at that age. It can be difficult, as a lot of times people who are more ready than their peers can have trouble connecting with them in a romantic level, if the other party isn't ready. I suppose I could be a possible example of that. In the end I recommend looking at other parts of your life. Examine your schoolwork, your social life, your extracurricular activities, to see whether or not you could be considered mature, driven and focused enough to potentially really feel love.

jamie_n5
May 16th, 2017, 07:55 PM
Yeah you can be in love at 14. I was with my BF and we have been together for 4 years now.

Just JT
May 16th, 2017, 08:04 PM
Your question is if it's ok to love someone.

Whatever the reasons or terms or what ever, yeah. It's absolutely ok to love someone

If that person don't "love" you back, that a different prob

But def love people ok?

Ugarinino
May 19th, 2017, 07:43 AM
Sure u can love someone but is it
real love or just foolish love. That's
y some love can b called crushes.

You are right

ShineintheDark
May 19th, 2017, 12:14 PM
It's perfectl possible to love someone at 14 but hard to identify true love

NerdSquared
May 19th, 2017, 12:26 PM
I say it's perfectly possible, though distinguishing between true love and just crushes at your age is virtually impossible, so no one can say what you are truly feeling.