PDA

View Full Version : Is this normal?

spartucus48
May 13th, 2017, 11:05 AM
I just got together with my girlfriend yesterday, and she has never had sex and all that, but the first time she said I love you, bout an hour ago, (me and her were childhood, elementary school buddies) and I always liked her, but never told her until 3-5 months ago. she said she wasn't ready for a bf, then I gave up, but now she really likes me and I like her too, and when I she said I love you, man what a rush I got. I knew right away that I loved her because we've known each other for 9+ years. years went by where we didn't talk, and now we do. I love her. anyway, the point is, whenever she says "I love you" or "babe", my little baseball bat gets harder than algebra. is this normal? what if she sees that i'm hard? will she know what that means? shes a little slow, but so am I. and I think that may be whjy we get along so good, idk. but I feel embarrassed.

ShineintheDark
May 13th, 2017, 02:53 PM
It's perfectly normal to get a rush when you hear. As for the 'harder than algebra' thing, I'm sure it has something to do with a mental link between the intimacy of love and the intimacy of sex, which would explain it.

spartucus48
May 13th, 2017, 06:44 PM
I can guarantee that I'll be getting horny around her, but she's not like that, and I don't want to do something I might regret due to my hormones being so high.

SamMystic
May 13th, 2017, 06:47 PM
Lol ofcourse its normal!

Chaosphere
May 13th, 2017, 10:02 PM
Haha, you're reactions are normal. the way you describe her and you, I think she will understand erections, as she doesn't sound like one to overthink things. Basically just a sign of how much you like her.

Bontigo Papi .
May 14th, 2017, 01:30 AM
Normal reactions , certain phrases arouse certain people in different ways .

Ugarinino
May 19th, 2017, 07:44 AM
It's perfectly normal to get a rush when you hear. As for the 'harder than algebra' thing, I'm sure it has something to do with a mental link between the intimacy of love and the intimacy of sex, which would explain it.

Maybe...