PDA

View Full Version : Chronic cough

Onlyfaith
May 13th, 2017, 08:41 AM
Hello everyone! I am so scared right now and I don't usually get scared for health issues, I just deal with them. But.. I have chronic chest pain (from the stress) and chronic cough and sometimes stuffy nose. I cough a bit almost every day. That happens for many months now. Plus, sometimes I have and a general pain. My mum told me today that we will go to the doc in one month (after my final exams finish). I know it could be something "simple" but it could be and cancer. And I don't wanna die at my 18, I really don't.

I am sorry I am not sure why I write that here but I just want to tell it to someone. And if it is, something bad, cancer, I wish you all who read this to always be happy and smile and be healthy and live your each moment in the fullest!

SethfromMI
May 13th, 2017, 08:46 AM
First don't assume the worst. it is not going to do you any good worrying if you have cancer before you even go in or not. I would recommend you going to get a check up sooner than a month. It could be bronchitis or something (I had that a few years ago when I couldn't get rid of my couch). if it is something like that, they can give you the antibiotics for it. try to stay positive and not assume the worse, because that is only going to make the situation worse for you

jamie_n5
May 16th, 2017, 08:27 PM
The best thing you can do is see your doctor and find out what's going on. You will find out and get peace of mind then.

Freckles
July 21st, 2017, 07:39 PM
It sounds to me like it might be chronic bronchitis. The coughing can cause the chest pains. Sounds like cancer is the least thing you need to worry about. They may give you an inhaler to use and antibiotics. Try to see a doctor even if it's an urgent care doctor and try to resolve it.

Endeavour
July 21st, 2017, 07:41 PM
It sounds to me like it might be chronic bronchitis. The coughing can cause the chest pains. Sounds like cancer is the least thing you need to worry about. They may give you an inhaler to use and antibiotics. Try to see a doctor even if it's an urgent care doctor and try to resolve it.

Please don't post in threads with two or more months inactivity. :locked: