PDA

View Full Version : A reaction to my scars

City Kid
May 10th, 2017, 02:48 PM
I recently started dating this guy. We had our first date at a park and at one point we were just lying in the grass looking up at the clouds. I was wearing a dress and when I lay down it slid up my legs so that he could see my thighs. "Do you have a cat?" he suddenly asked. "No, why do you think that I do?" I replied and he simply pointed to my leg. "Oh, no, that's not from a cat." "What is it from then?" "Myself." He was quiet for a while. "So, this is when the dark topics come up," I said to break the silence. "You mean the interesting ones."
He asked me a few more questions about it later, but he never made a big deal out of it. Later that night we ended up making out on a swing. He told me that he liked my legs. "Even though they have scars on them?" I asked. "Flaws are what makes a person interesting."

Plane And Simple
May 10th, 2017, 03:29 PM
I recently started dating this guy. We had our first date at a park and at one point we were just lying in the grass looking up at the clouds. I was wearing a dress and when I lay down it slid up my legs so that he could see my thighs. "Do you have a cat?" he suddenly asked. "No, why do you think that I do?" I replied and he simply pointed to my leg. "Oh, no, that's not from a cat." "What is it from then?" "Myself." He was quiet for a while. "So, this is when the dark topics come up," I said to break the silence. "You mean the interesting ones."
He asked me a few more questions about it later, but he never made a big deal out of it. Later that night we ended up making out on a swing. He told me that he liked my legs. "Even though they have scars on them?" I asked. "Flaws are what makes a person interesting."

Your date is what the world should be like. Admirable really, finally someone knows how to speak truth face to face

OldmanKitty
May 17th, 2017, 03:45 AM
Sounds like a really good experience, It shows that there are people out there that can understand the problems going through with it. Although it could also be that he has had some similar experience with friends before, So that could also explain why he is much more reasonable with them. Either way it's great news! :)

sleepy_teen_99
July 11th, 2017, 07:39 PM
I had a similar experience with a guy. we were making out on his bed and he moved his hand up my thigh. he got closer to the scars and I tensed up because I knew my shorts had moved and he kept going. I moved his hand past them but he noticed and looked down before asking what they were from. where I told him self harm I saw him gulp alittle before kissing my thigh and returning to what we were doing. its literally the best reaction/experience I have had with my scars.

bunnyhabit
July 12th, 2017, 07:17 AM
this is a really nice guy, not the typical reaction to scarring for sure.

i have scars on my upper thighs that show when i wear micro shorts. they are fine line scars so need to be very close to see them. my scars on boobs and bum not visible in public.