PDA

View Full Version : Choosing new Boxer- Briefs

LiveLifePreppy
May 8th, 2017, 03:40 PM
Hi everyone,

I currently own 3 pairs of Saxx Boxer Briefs (2 vibe modern fit and 1 Quest 2.0 modern fit) but I notice that the fabric starts to bunch up in the rear end and the Vibe material is pilling. I also think that Ballpark Pouch does not come up high enough to "cradle" my lower region. I am interested in trying a different pair of Saxx or going new with "MyPackage" (another underwear company with a similar pouch). Wanted to see if I could get some opinions to see which type you guys like better. And or there is a better style to try form Saxx.
Plus ladies, please feel free to comment if you have a preference in which one looks the best.

Thanks in advance!

Glitterboy
May 10th, 2017, 10:24 AM
Calvin Klein Boxer Briefs are what i use, and i enjoy em

SethfromMI
May 10th, 2017, 10:47 AM
I use different brands: Hollister, American Eagle, Calvin Klein, David Archy, and some other brands as well. a lot of it is just trying different brands and seeing which ones you like best. you obviously want them to offer support. some do look better than others and some last more than others as well. even when it comes to brands like Calvin Klein, they have so many different variations not all are going to be the same quality/fit/etc. even Hanes and Fruit of the Loom make different levels of quality depending on what you are willing to spend.

so a lot of it is a trial experiment. at the end of the day, if they feel good on you and you like the way they look, that is what matters

nicktheman2003
May 21st, 2017, 11:55 PM
I have Calvin Klein,Jockey,Hanes,Under Armour,Adidas underwear.

Bikini Boy
May 22nd, 2017, 05:43 PM
I wear briefs and bikini briefs so I can't answer your question. Sorry!