PDA

View Full Version : I need help!!! Boys locker room questions

Beach_Blonde
May 7th, 2017, 05:02 PM
But its not like you think. I am currently writing a story and I need to know the locker room habits of guys. The story is about a girl and a guy who basicaly morph into the oppisite sex

But I know what happens in a girls locker room but not a guys

A) Do you just change in the open, go to a stall (Im assuming you just change in the open)
B) Do you stay in your underware? or do you change underware for gym and strip all the way down?
C) Do you have to like change into a jock strap before gym class? If so do you jut slip it on over your boxers or what?

Thank you for all the help. And look out for the story it should be the first one I post on here

Harrier
May 7th, 2017, 05:26 PM
Well imo what would make the best story is also true, which is different boys act very different. In and out of lockerrooms. Also keep in mind that every school will be different. One will have tons of privacy with very little nudity and possibly none. Others will have mandatory showers with no privacy, and a teacher passing out towels to naked kids in line). But again if I was writing a story I would write about the fat kids (some very embarrassed about his obesity, and some just fine with it). The same about the kids who are so skinny you can see their ribs. And the kids who haven't started puberty at all (again some who are ridiculously shy because of it, and others who couldn't care less). Also the kids who have the penisses the size of a baby's arm (again some proud of it while others who just want to be normal). The boys regardless of looks who get in and out of the shower in 30 seconds or less. And the ones who would be in there for 30 minutes if they could and making jokes, whipping their dicks around like helicopters and peeing on the legs of their friends. Idk your writing style or what you're going for but I would compare and contrast the different personalities of boys. And possibly show that you can't always judge a book by it's cover - or a person by their appearance lol

Beach_Blonde
May 7th, 2017, 05:38 PM
Well imo what would make the best story is also true, which is different boys act very different. In and out of lockerrooms. Also keep in mind that every school will be different. One will have tons of privacy with very little nudity and possibly none. Others will have mandatory showers with no privact and a teacher passing out towels to naked kids in line. But again if I was writing a story I would write about the fat kids (some very embarrassed about his obesity and some just fine with it. The same about the kids who are so skinny you can see their ribs. The kids who haven't started puberty at all (again some who are ridiculously shy because of it, and others who couldn't care less). Also the kids who have the penisses the size of a baby's arm (again some proud of it while others who just want to be normal). The boys regardless of looks who get in and out of the shower in 30 seconds or less. And the ones who would be in their for 30 minutes if they could and making jokes, whipping their dicks around like helicopters and peeing on the legs of their friends. Idk your writing style or what you're going for but I would compare and contrast the different personalities of boys. And possibly show that you can't always judge a book by it's cover lol

This is really helpful so thank you

SamMystic
May 7th, 2017, 05:52 PM
A) Do you just change in the open, go to a stall (Im assuming you just change in the open)
In the open
B) Do you stay in your underware? or do you change underware for gym and strip all the way down?
I strip all the way down after soccer, before stepping in the shower
C) Do you have to like change into a jock strap before gym class? If so do you jut slip it on over your boxers or what?
I dont have to change into a jock strap

Btw, I just change my clothes to gymclothes at school, there isnt any need to wear other underwear

ska8er
May 7th, 2017, 06:18 PM
A) Do you just change in the open, go to a stall--Change in the open.
B) Do you stay in your underware?--Sometimes change underwear.
C) Do you have to like change into a jock strap before gym class?--Not always for gym but mandatory for varsity sports/U don't wear a jock over ur boxers.

Kyle37
May 7th, 2017, 06:30 PM
Change in the open, everyone stays in the underwear for the most part (I would say like 95% of the people), and I've never seen someone sport a jockstrap at my gym.

NerdSquared
May 7th, 2017, 06:41 PM
A) In the open, no stalls.
B) Most of the time yes, it is rare to change underwear.
C) I've never seen someone wear one of those in gym.

We also just have one huge communal shower for the boys at our school, which means I never showered after gym class lol.

SethfromMI
May 7th, 2017, 07:23 PM

I have always changed in the open. Sometimes a shy guy might go change in a stall, but that often times will result in him being teased, so most guys, even if shy, will still change out in the open, though some may still try to cover up more than others. I have never had a problem with changing in the open in front of others

Well sometimes I simply wore the underwear I was wearing when I came in, sometimes I could change into a different pair (whether it was more athletic, the pair I was wearing was nicer, whatever). In high school, we showered after gym anyways, so at some point I was going to be naked (but then again so was everyone else)

No I have never seen someone wear those for gym. I have seen them wear them for other sports. and if they were going to wear them, they wore them as their underwear (not over their boxers or anything like that)

teenboyNathan
May 7th, 2017, 09:35 PM
A) Do you just change in the open, go to a stall (Im assuming you just change in the open) Change in the open
B) Do you stay in your underware? or do you change underware for gym and strip all the way down? I just stay in my underwear
C) Do you have to like change into a jock strap before gym class? If so do you jut slip it on over your boxers or what? I don't wear a jockstrap in gym

pconnor
May 7th, 2017, 10:13 PM
We all change and shower naked together in locker room-gym class. We wear jock straps under our gym shorts.

Matryoshkasystem
May 7th, 2017, 10:16 PM
A) Do you just change in the open, go to a stall (Im assuming you just change in the open) Open
B) Do you stay in your underwear? or do you change underwear for gym and strip all the way down? Underwear, mainly cause everyone else is too embarrassed to go any further, or disgusted.
C) Do you have to like change into a jock strap before gym class? If so do you jut slip it on over your boxers or what? If I wear one, I do it for the whole day. If I don't I just wear regula underwear. I'm the only one that does it though-again too many embarrassed or grossed out-.

mike2003
May 8th, 2017, 10:45 AM
A) Do you just change in the open, go to a stall (Im assuming you just change in the open) Yeah I just change out in the open, like in front of my little lad basically.
B) Do you stay in your underware? or do you change underware for gym and strip all the way down? I change underwear so I have to strip all the way down (see below)
C) Do you have to like change into a jock strap before gym class? If so do you jut slip it on over your boxers or what? They recommended we wear jockstraps. So you have to take off everything and just put the jock on; it takes the place of underwear really. Like I guess you could put underwear over top but definitely not underneath. They fit really tight so boxers would like bunch up bad... and look ridiculous lol

Where is the story gonna be posted? Just curious...

mick01
May 8th, 2017, 12:12 PM
A) Do you just change in the open, go to a stall (Im assuming you just change in the open) I stand in front of my locker and change, so it's in the open.
B) Do you stay in your underware? or do you change underware for gym and strip all the way down? I change my underwear so I strip all the way down.
C) Do you have to like change into a jock strap before gym class? If so do you jut slip it on over your boxers or what? I don't wear a jockstrap.

ShineintheDark
May 8th, 2017, 01:59 PM
A) Do you just change in the open, go to a stall (Im assuming you just change in the open) We don't have stalls at my school so we all change in the open
B) Do you stay in your underware? or do you change underware for gym and strip all the way down? I usually stay in the underwear I have
C) Do you have to like change into a jock strap before gym class? If so do you jut slip it on over your boxers or what? I don;t wear jocks and neither does anyone I know so idk

mookie
May 8th, 2017, 06:26 PM
A) Do you just change in the open, go to a stall (Im assuming you just change in the open) In the open, no choice unless you leave and go the bathroom which is seperate
B) Do you stay in your underware? or do you change underware for gym and strip all the way down? Strip naked to wear a jock and we shower after
C) Do you have to like change into a jock strap before gym class? If so do you jut slip it on over your boxers or what? We wear them and I wouldn't wear it over my underwear

steellord321
May 8th, 2017, 06:48 PM

There's only 1 stall with no door so no choice

We shower after water sports or if we go outside and get dirty. Not if we stay inside and barely break a sweat with kickball

C) Do you have to like change into a jock strap before gym class? If so do you jut slip it on over your boxers or what? no

mkellam54
May 9th, 2017, 11:51 AM
A) Do you just change in the open, or go to a stall(I'm assuming you change in the open)? In the open
B) Do you change underware? Or do you change underwire for gym and strip all the way down? I don't change underwater but a lot of people do.
C) Do you have to like change into a jock strap before gym class? If so do you just slip it on over your boxers or what? I don't so I don't have to worry about it

Alan T
May 11th, 2017, 02:58 PM
"But its not like you think. I am currently writing a story and I need to know the locker room habits of guys. The story is about a girl and a guy who basicaly morph into the oppisite sex

"But I know what happens in a girls locker room but not a guys"

A) Do you just change in the open, go to a stall (Im assuming you just change in the open). Change in the open

B) Do you stay in your underware? or do you change underware for gym and strip all the way down? Strip all the way down and change

C) Do you have to like change into a jock strap before gym class? If so do you jut slip it on over your boxers or what? I change into a jock, nothing underneath

"Thank you for all the help. And look out for the story it should be the first one I post on here."

scott2002
May 12th, 2017, 06:05 AM
I have never seen a guy actually wearing a jockstrap, unless they also need to wear a cup. We all change in the open, near our lockers which are in rows. So it's not all open. There might only be 2 or 3 other guys at a time in your row, and other than walking to and from the showers, those are the only guys who will see you.
I wear briefs made by Under Armour, and they keep my stuff protected from jostling all around during sports and PE class.

Blue-Boy
May 12th, 2017, 11:25 AM
A) Do you just change in the open, go to a stall (Im assuming you just change in the open) YES I CHANGE IN THE OPEN AND DICK IS FULLY EXPOSED.

B) Do you stay in your underware? or do you change underware for gym and strip all the way down? No

C) Do you have to like change into a jock strap before gym class? If so do you jut slip it on over your boxers or what? Jocks are only used for certain contact sports and are not generally something required in school.

Alex_Swim
May 14th, 2017, 02:05 PM
Change in the open there are lockers with a shared bench (bolted to the floor) between rows of lockers the locker room looks like a big E with lockers on all the inside walls.

Depends on what we were doing in PE, Most of the time I would change out of my boxerbriefs into Compression shorts, If I got into my comps I got naked.

When I Did lacrosse I put put a Cup inside my compression shorts cup holder.

The shower are open heads on the walls and two poles, there is 1 head wall shower that has Curtin around it and a seat for the handicap users

Brightwolf
May 14th, 2017, 09:09 PM
But its not like you think. I am currently writing a story and I need to know the locker room habits of guys. The story is about a girl and a guy who basicaly morph into the oppisite sex

Thank you for all the help. And look out for the story it should be the first one I post on here

This question took a different turn lol.

A) We changed in the open
B) We stripped all the way it was...interesting. Our gym class had multiple grades in them, so we had 7th graders all the way to 12 graders.
C) We didn't have to use a jock-strap.

The story sounds interesting. Good luck with it! If you have any more questions, feel free to ask.

Enfield
May 15th, 2017, 01:40 PM
It's different all around the world so you could really do anything. The only time I ever use the changing room is in PE in school. I don't do PE anymore though because I have to study for my GCSEs during that time.

A) Do you just change in the open, go to a stall (Im assuming you just change in the open) Change in the open
B) Do you stay in your underware? or do you change underware for gym and strip all the way down? I wish I could strip all the way down but that's not the norm here; certainly not in my school. So just my underwear.
C) Do you have to like change into a jock strap before gym class? If so do you jut slip it on over your boxers or what? I've never heard of that and I don't no why it would be necessary. No.

The Cat Man
May 15th, 2017, 08:09 PM
Are we talking about something like gym class or for a sport? I wouldn't know anything about how guys change for sports activities in the locker room besides track and field, which is the same as how guys change in a PE locker room. From what I've always seen, everyone changes out in the open, no one changes out of their underwear, and I've never worn a jock strap nor seen anyone wear/change into one in a locker room.

To go beyond your asked questions, here's how changing in a locker room for gym is like for guys. For me, I head into the locker room, open up my locker, take off my shirt to put on my gym shirt, then take off my pants to change into my gym shorts (without taking off any underwear), put deodorant on if I feel like I need to, put on my shoes, and I'm out and ready for class. This is the same deal for everyone else that I see in the locker room. Some guys go to shower/open bathroom area to either go to the bathroom or fix up their hair/clothes with water. I don't see anyone change underwear or go completely naked for that matter unless we're swimming, and that's when everyone drops their underwear right where they're standing and put on their swim trunks.

On the contrary, I would like to know what makes girl locker rooms different than guy locker rooms. ;)

Chaosphere
May 16th, 2017, 12:30 AM
Honestly guys mostly just change and then move on. There's no dwelling on each other's bodies. Answering your questions:
A) Do you just change in the open, go to a stall (Im assuming you just change in the open) you're right, I would change in the open, but there are guys who are less open and uses stalls or just stay in their underwear.
B) Do you stay in your underware? or do you change underware for gym and strip all the way down? I strip all the way down when I'm at the gym.
C) Do you have to like change into a jock strap before gym class? If so do you jut slip it on over your boxers or what? I don't have to change into a jockstrap, and schools don't usually require them.

Alan T
May 16th, 2017, 08:26 AM
Change in the open there are lockers with a shared bench (bolted to the floor) between rows of lockers the locker room looks like a big E with lockers on all the inside walls.

Depends on what we were doing in PE, Most of the time I would change out of my boxerbriefs into Compression shorts, If I got into my comps I got naked.

When I Did lacrosse I put put a Cup inside my compression shorts cup holder.

The shower are open heads on the walls and two poles, there is 1 head wall shower that has Curtin around it and a seat for the handicap users

I've always found compression shorts cup holders pretty useless. The cup doesn't stay in place for me. I wear the cup with a jock under my compression shorts.

Alex_Swim
May 16th, 2017, 08:53 AM
I've always found compression shorts cup holders pretty useless. The cup doesn't stay in place for me. I wear the cup with a jock under my compression shorts.

Seem to work for me,

Also did not like the rub the jock straps gave. (Dad got me Strap/Cup 1st), Tried for one season and hated it. One of my friends gave me a pair of his Compressions shorts (With cup holder) , and used them and liked it.

Alan T
May 16th, 2017, 08:57 AM
Seem to work for me,

Also did not like the rub the jock straps gave. (Dad got me Strap/Cup 1st), Tried for one season and hated it. One of my friends gave me a pair of his Compressions shorts (With cup holder) , and used them and liked it.

Hmm, maybe the problem was just the brand I had.

mike2003
May 16th, 2017, 12:56 PM
C) Do you have to like change into a jock strap before gym class? If so do you jut slip it on over your boxers or what? Jocks are only used for certain contact sports and are not generally something required in school.

Keep in mind jocks and cups aren't the same thing... guys wear cups for contact sports to protect your balls from getting hit. A lot of times you'd use a jock to hold the cup in place. But I think she meant a regular jockstrap... some places do require that for gym class. Regular jocks just hold your junk in tightly so it doesn't bounce around when you run and stuff.

Alan T
May 16th, 2017, 12:59 PM
Keep in mind jocks and cups aren't the same thing... guys wear cups for contact sports to protect your balls from getting hit. A lot of times you'd use a jock to hold the cup in place. But I think she meant a regular jockstrap... some places do require that for gym class. Regular jocks just hold your junk in tightly so it doesn't bounce around when you run and stuff.

Yeah, I wear regular jocks, too. Sorry for the confusion.

user-999
May 17th, 2017, 03:27 PM
We change in the open, there aren't any stalls
B) Do you stay in your underware? or do you change underware for gym and strip all the way down? Most of us do, some change, but they usually cover themselves with a towel.
C) Do you have to like change into a jock strap before gym class? If so do you jut slip it on over your boxers or what? No, we don't wear jockstraps.

themanconnor
May 17th, 2017, 04:44 PM

In most schools/locker rooms, guys just change in the open. It really depends. There are some that will change in the stalls but the general thing to do it just change in the open. If I am in gym class, I usually do not change my underwear. Sometimes if we do really athletic stuff, I will strip all the way down to change my underwear. However, for swim and track practice, and probably other practices too, I just strip all the way down to get into either my swim suit or my running shorts. It is normal for guys to do that if they have to change out of their underwear. I have never had to wear a jock strap for gym but for some sports people do, like wrestling, football, or lacrosse. If they do, they strip down then put it on. I look forward to reading your story too!!

TheLivingLie
May 18th, 2017, 12:41 PM

i swear studio ghibli already did a movie about this?

kyle2003
May 20th, 2017, 08:24 PM
A) Do you just change in the open, go to a stall (Im assuming you just change in the open)In the open
B) Do you stay in your underware? or do you change underware for gym and strip all the way down? For gym class i stay in my underwear but I usually take a shower after so I strip at some point anyway
C) Do you have to like change into a jock strap before gym class? If so do you jut slip it on over your boxers or what? I don't wear a jock for gym class but I do for sports or wear compression shorts

Brian_S23
May 22nd, 2017, 08:02 PM
- In the Open

- Depends on if In school or at a sports Complex (BOTH)

- Depends on the activity/where

Daniel4
June 17th, 2017, 07:16 PM
A) Do you just change in the open, go to a stall (Im assuming you just change in the open) - just in the lockeroom some times I put my sports stuff on at home.

B) Do you stay in your underware? or do you change underware for gym and strip all the way down? - In school .. or workout lockeroom. where ever.
C) Do you have to like change into a jock strap before gym class? If so do you jut slip it on over your boxers or what? Wear just the jock and shorts. I always put it on right before gym class. Same for sports. Work best for me.

denverdude
June 18th, 2017, 11:40 PM
In the open
Ya, unles I have to put on a cup
L change underear

scott2002
June 19th, 2017, 06:33 AM
I go to Boy Scout Camp, and it is so different there than in school. In the showers at Scout camp just about 100% of the younger kids (11 thru 13) shower with their swim trunks on. But the older guys (maybe 14+), it's about 50-50. The younger guys will then leave the shower house with their wet trunks still on and change in the privacy of their tent. But even most of the older boys who shower with their trunks on will take it off and dry themselves off and get dressed in the shower house dressing area. (It's all just an open room.)

Falcons_11
June 19th, 2017, 03:20 PM
A) Do you just change in the open, go to a stall (I'm assuming you just change in the open) Change in the open in PE.
B) do you stay in your underware? or do you change underware for gym and strip all the way down? Usually strip down all the way to change into gym shorts and later when I take a shower after PE.
C) Do you have to like change in a jockstrap before gym class? If so do you jut slip it on over your boxers or what? Change into a jockstrap before PE starts.

Roc a fella
June 20th, 2017, 12:34 AM

The open

Stay in underwear

No

zac2004
June 23rd, 2017, 04:48 AM

In the open, the only stalls are for toilets

for gym and swimming, strip completely naked and shower naked, a couple boys stopped showering, so now the teacher stays in the change room and makes everyone strip completely naked and shower, the teacher hands out the towels and can see our dicks, i think they enjoy this, its weird.

I haven't got one yet but my sister is taking me shopping for one

Daniel4
June 23rd, 2017, 09:23 PM

Always out in the open.. I don't really care

for gym and swimming, I also strip completely. I always shower .. so ya I'm not going to put my dirtly clothes back on.

Ya I always wear a jock. Sometimes under compression shorts in the winter. Never wear anything under it. That would defeat the purpose of a jock. There purpose is to keep you cool too.

rwd83182
June 26th, 2017, 08:16 PM
I use the locker room at school (for gym class) as well as the locker room at the YMCA for when I go swimming. So I'm going to answer for each since they are different. Hopefully that will help depending on what scenario you need for your story

A) Do you just change in the open, go to a stall

School Gym Class: There are no private changing areas even available. Everyone just changes in front of their locker.
YMCA: The YMCA I go to doesn't have private changing areas either. Basically everyone just changes in front of the locker they use.

B) Do you stay in your underwear? or do you change underwear for gym and strip all the way down?

School Gym Class: No one changes their underwear. Everyone strips down to be just in their underwear, but we only change shirts & shorts.
YMCA: Since I'm there for swimming we do change everything. Sometimes guys use a towel to give them privacy when changing. Other guys just strip naked at their locker and just put on their underwear in full view.

I have never used a jock strap and no one uses one in my gym class. I think that's something you would be more likely to use if you are playing a sport where you need a cup to protect your private parts from getting hit. (Like baseball or something) I'm not 100% sure, but I think if you wear a jockstrap, that IS your underwear. So you wouldn't wear a jockstrap AND boxers at the same time - it would be one or the other.

Hope that helps you out

Orange Kenny
June 27th, 2017, 03:35 AM
A) Do you just change in the open, go to a stall (Im assuming you just change in the open) | I change in the open, yeah.
B) Do you stay in your underware? or do you change underware for gym and strip all the way down? | Yeap, I defly strip down and change underwear.
C) Do you have to like change into a jock strap before gym class? If so do you jut slip it on over your boxers or what? | I don't have one, so no.

jamie_n5
June 29th, 2017, 06:55 PM
A) Do you just change in the open, go to a stall (Im assuming you just change in the open) | I change in the open, yeah.
B) Do you stay in your underware? or do you change underware for gym and strip all the way down? | I strip down and change into underwear that I use for gym.
C) Do you have to like change into a jock strap before gym class? If so do you jut slip it on over your boxers or what? | You wouldn't put a jock over anything. You would put it on naked. Also our school requires showers and we all change and shower in the open.

Hockeystar2020
July 5th, 2017, 01:05 PM
Change in the open
B) Do you stay in your underware? or do you change underware for gym and strip all the way down? The only time I strip down if if I shower bc we ran or if I freeballed that day
C) Do you have to like change into a jock strap before gym class? If so do you jut slip it on over your boxers or what? Not for gym but u do for other sports and don't wear anything under then

LRSSS02
July 12th, 2017, 09:36 PM
A) Do you just change in the open, go to a stall (I'm assuming you just change in the open) I mainly change in the open.
B) Do you stay in your underwear? or do you change underwear for gym and strip all the way down? Both
C) Do you have to like change into a jock strap before gym class? If so do you jut slip it on over your boxers or what? no, but sometimes i do for football and I usually wear compression shorts so there is usually no need for jock straps

evansk8
July 12th, 2017, 11:41 PM
A) Do you just change in the open, go to a stall (I'm assuming you just change in the open)
At my middle school we have stalls to change in. From what I can tell, nobody changes in the open. Actually I take that back. I saw an Asian exchange student changing in the open once. I remember because he wore white bikini briefs, but didn't take them off. Most boys here wear boxers or boxer briefs.

B) Do you stay in your underwear? or do you change underwear for gym and strip all the way down?
I take off my underwear so it doesn't get all sweaty. My mom got me shorts that have underwear built in them.

I've never had a jock strap before so don't know. I've started seeing a lot guys in core power undies which I guess are compression shorts. Haven't tried these.

mike2003
July 13th, 2017, 12:52 PM
[COLOR="White"]I have never used a jock strap and no one uses one in my gym class. I think that's something you would be more likely to use if you are playing a sport where you need a cup to protect your private parts from getting hit. (Like baseball or something) I'm not 100% sure, but I think if you wear a jockstrap, that IS your underwear. So you wouldn't wear a jockstrap AND boxers at the same time - it would be one or the other

Jockstraps and cups aren't the same thing... like you can use a jockstrap to hold a cup, for contact sports and stuff. But I think she's talking about a regular jockstrap, without a cup. That's probably all you'd need for gym class. A regular jock holds your dick and balls in tight so they don't bounce around or get twisted when you run and stuff like that. Kinda like sports bra for your guy parts haha.

Daniel4
July 18th, 2017, 06:53 PM
Jockstraps and cups aren't the same thing... like you can use a jockstrap to hold a cup, for contact sports and stuff. But I think she's talking about a regular jockstrap, without a cup. That's probably all you'd need for gym class. A regular jock holds your dick and balls in tight so they don't bounce around or get twisted when you run and stuff like that. Kinda like sports bra for your guy parts haha.

yea. that is true. regular jocks are so much better than the cup style for general sports or workout. Reason is the fabric is more elastic and stretches where as the cup style are not meant to be worn without the cup. most guys I guess don't know that is the difference

Jeff1857
July 27th, 2017, 01:12 PM
A) Do you just change in the open, go to a stall (Im assuming you just change in the open) Just change in the open. I think it would be looked at weird to go hide in a stall. Guys all got the same stuff.
B) Do you stay in your underware? or do you change underware for gym and strip all the way down? Depends on the sport or workout. Have done both
C) Do you have to like change into a jock strap before gym class? If so do you jut slip it on over your boxers or what? If I have to wear a jockstrap, I take off my briefs and put it on. then put on shorts.