PDA

View Full Version : New here.

Desdemona
May 7th, 2017, 01:53 PM
Hi! I'm Desi and I am 14 soon and live in a small town in Arizona with my dad and sister. I have a cat called Sputnik. He is as old as me and I've had him all my life. I have never had a boyfriend or girlfriend and I would like that so much. I have some trouble talking to people in real life because I am shy.

/D

Mars
May 7th, 2017, 02:01 PM
Welcome :) Arizona is a nice place. Hot tho lol

Amethyst Rose
May 7th, 2017, 04:50 PM
Hey, welcome to VT Desi!

Desdemona
May 7th, 2017, 11:11 PM
Welcome :) Arizona is a nice place. Hot tho lol

Not all of it is extremely hot eg Flagstaff and high altitude places. I live in the low desert though. It can get very hot (and cold at night - tin roofs squeak when they go from 105 to 30 F and can pull out their fastenings. I like it because I used to live on the East coast with my mom and I am very allergic to pollen and it was bad there in the spring even with cortison shots.

RideOrDie
May 7th, 2017, 11:28 PM
Hey Desi!! I'm Des as well!! Not sure if we have the same full name though lol. I'm Desirae. Glad to meet you. A lot of ppl are shy in person. You just gotta break out of your comfort zone. Hope you enjoy it here!!

Desdemona
May 8th, 2017, 11:03 AM
Hey Desi!! I'm Des as well!! Not sure if we have the same full name though lol. I'm Desirae. Glad to meet you. A lot of ppl are shy in person. You just gotta break out of your comfort zone. Hope you enjoy it here!!

Hi Des! My full name is actually Desdemona. It's from Shakespeare's Othello. But everyone calls me Desi or Des.

You are very pretty. I am still battling with myself if I dare post a picture in my profile. I have blondish hair and freaky large breasts that went to almost D cup from nothing in a year and I got my bra way too late. I live with just my dad and he was totally not paying attention. I have blue/green eyes and I am a little bit over 5".

RideOrDie
May 8th, 2017, 09:09 PM
Hi Des! My full name is actually Desdemona. It's from Shakespeare's Othello. But everyone calls me Desi or Des.

You are very pretty. I am still battling with myself if I dare post a picture in my profile. I have blondish hair and freaky large breasts that went to almost D cup from nothing in a year and I got my bra way too late. I live with just my dad and he was totally not paying attention. I have blue/green eyes and I am a little bit over 5".

Thank you!! Go for it! I'm sure you look great

Genegerbread
May 10th, 2017, 02:37 PM
Welcome! Glad you joined!

misterio2
May 13th, 2017, 10:16 AM
Hello, welcome..... tell me about shy, that's my problm