PDA

View Full Version : Crush has a Prom date and I'm alone

Cjmccjface
May 7th, 2017, 11:28 AM
Today is one of the most depressing days I've seen in awhile, my crush that I've had since softmore year, had a Prom date. And I didn't have a date, I couldn't go to prom. I need a question answered

Does a prom date mean that they are in a relationship with one
Another?

Henry333
May 7th, 2017, 12:00 PM
Many people go to prom with friends, so they may not be in a relationship. You may still have a perfectly good chance for a relationship after prom

Cjmccjface
May 7th, 2017, 12:12 PM
Many people go to prom with friends, so they may not be in a relationship. You may still have a perfectly good chance for a relationship after prom

Ok thank you, I think I'm going to man up and talk to her tomorrow. I don't have lunch or and classes with her. But I see her in the hallway every day. Is there any videos or books that I can read the teaches me about talking to you're crush for the first time.

NerdSquared
May 7th, 2017, 02:43 PM
Ok thank you, I think I'm going to man up and talk to her tomorrow. I don't have lunch or and classes with her. But I see her in the hallway every day. Is there any videos or books that I can read the teaches me about talking to you're crush for the first time.

I'm not sure videos or books would help, just be honest with her.

Cjmccjface
May 7th, 2017, 03:13 PM
UPDATE: I'm already feeling much better, I'm very optimistic about talking to her tomorrow. I've​ Watched​ several of Jad T Jones videos about how to approach you're crush for the first time, and I feel more comfortable going up and​ talking to her.

I will update you tomorrow on how it goes.:)

ska8er
May 7th, 2017, 07:11 PM
Go to the Prom as a friend-u don't have
to b in a relationship.

Cjmccjface
May 7th, 2017, 07:25 PM
Prom was last night, little too late for that.