PDA

View Full Version : Just, doesn't turn me on

Kory123
May 6th, 2017, 11:47 PM
Heyy :whoops:.
I am having a huge sexuality crisis and I am still VERY confused :(. Im sure apparently that guys get turned on by girls and their butts all the time, but when I see it, it doesn't really turn me on at all. That confuses me so much. Boobs turn me on and dicks do too, but are those my hormones acting up? Am I curious? Does anyone else not get aroused by butts.

Help :(

Im leaning towards, emotionally/sexually attracted to girls and sexually attracted to guys but I want to be attracted to females because if I have children, I want them to be mine :confused:? Maybe? I DONT KNOW WHAT I WANT. WHAT AM I EVEN SAYING. SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN WHAT IM GOING THROUGH BECAUSE I AM COMPLETELY LOST *CRYING EMOJI FACE* * IM PANICKING BECAUSE I AM SO LOST AND CONFUSED*

zzzzzzzzzz
May 7th, 2017, 12:29 AM
What you are going through is completely normal. We all like different things. I like buts, but it doesn't matter if they are girl or boy. I think I am bi, and I'm good with that. The feelings we have are who we are. What you are feeling will not affect your ability to have kids and as long as you love them, those feelings are fine.

Remora
May 7th, 2017, 01:31 AM
-snip-

That's okay. You're still figuring things out.
If you're concerned about getting children later on, consider the fact that butts have little to nothing to do with childbirth biologically and that both males and females have butts. Even so, in-vitro fertilization (not sure if that's right, but where sperm cells are manually inserted into an ovum (egg)) will always be an option.

I think that the only way to remedy this is give it time. That's what i'm doing, and relationships aren't that much of a priority for me now.

I also recommend posting these things in Teen Sexuality and Gender as you're more likely to get elaborate responses there. With all due respect, many Puberty 101 dwellers leave brief responses like "me too" without even reading the thread.

Endeavour
May 7th, 2017, 05:13 AM
Puberty for Boys :arrow: Teen Sexuality and Gender

Hansolo
May 7th, 2017, 09:05 AM
Just a phase dw you'll get through it

ShineintheDark
May 7th, 2017, 10:20 AM
You're just having a bit of a crisis right now, everything will be clear over time what you want

PlasmaHam
May 7th, 2017, 11:44 AM
I see nothing wrong about not being sexually attracted to butts. Everybody has their ticks when it comes to that. Some people are sexually attracted to certain faces, feet, or body shapes. Some people are not.

I don't see anything wrong with you if you don't see butts attractive. If you really want a good relationship, you shouldn't base it off being sexually attracted to certain parts of their body anyway.

ska8er
May 7th, 2017, 06:09 PM
First thing is u better Chill.
Its not the end of the world.
U r probably just confused right now.
Let things and emotions play out before
u make any decisions on who or what u do
or like. I'm sure there r a lot of us that r going
thru the same feelings. Getting all worked bout
it isn't going to make things any better or clearer.

steellord321
May 9th, 2017, 07:06 PM
Please calm down. You don't lean towards attraction. You just feel it, stop trying to attach a label. Worry about kids in 10 years after u can pay the bills. If you see a cute girl ask her out. If you see a cute guy ask him out. Just have fun with it, that's the whole point

KatieCO2003
May 9th, 2017, 10:21 PM
I know girls with big butts are a thing right now, but I don't personally find it attractive. I'm happy that the thick and/or plus-sized girls are finally being appreciated, but again, not my thing. Given the choice between J-LO and Kim, I'm going with Audrey Hepburn.

pconnor
May 9th, 2017, 11:13 PM
keep cool ---you have plenty of time to get a label and only if you want one.

Glitterboy
May 11th, 2017, 12:36 PM
Be yourself.

Beltane1001
May 14th, 2017, 10:11 PM
Like what you like and don't get so hung up on the "is this normal". As long as it's not hurting anyone it's fine.

Some people like different things and that's fine. Some people like feet, that's fine too. There's no "right" way to be aroused.

As long as it's consensual and no one is getting hurt then it's fine and normal.