PDA

View Full Version : Hits on covering up our goodies

Candy in CT
May 6th, 2017, 10:56 AM
Hi Everyone.
Hey do any of you girls use Self sticking silicon bra's I use them all the time so I can wear really low backless dresses and loose tops. I also have used silicon nipple covers so I can go braless. If you have a top that might show to much when you bend over get some double sided dress tape. I know some girls like wearing a really short dress or skirt and your not sure what kind of undies to wear, do what we do at shows or photo shoots I wear a Small thong(It is called a stripper thong) and then matching boy shorts. This was guys can see up at or stuff and really see nothing.

ChloeF
May 6th, 2017, 11:03 PM
l've used double sided tape to keep my tits covered and hold a couple of outfits in place.

amelia_
May 6th, 2017, 11:05 PM
I haven't really needed to, my tops usually don't hang down too much, but most of the time I don't mind if it does.

LITTLEANGEL16
May 7th, 2017, 04:23 AM
I don't use anything like that as I really have no need to, Also I hate wearing bras.

veroda
July 3rd, 2017, 10:12 PM
duct tape? adhesive silicon whatchamacallits? ouch! I cant help but think it must feel like waxing when taking those off!!

Anniebanannie
July 3rd, 2017, 11:59 PM
duct tape? adhesive silicon whatchamacallits? ouch! I cant help but think it must feel like waxing when taking those off!!

Haha. I loved your answer.

ClaraWho
July 4th, 2017, 06:24 AM

I guess if you have hairy boobs? :rolleyes::D

I sometimes use the bras if I'm wearing a backless dress or top, they're simple and painless :3

~ Clara

Katrinchen
July 4th, 2017, 08:38 AM
does those double sided tape not makes irritations on the skin?

i hope you understand my question, my english is not the best :(

Candy in CT
July 4th, 2017, 11:09 AM
does those double sided tape not makes irritations on the skin?

i hope you understand my question, my english is not the best :(

No it will be fine to use

ChloeF
July 4th, 2017, 06:31 PM

Removing double sided tape feels much the same as peeling off a bandaid so it's not that bad.

veroda
July 4th, 2017, 08:49 PM
Removing double sided tape feels much the same as peeling off a bandaid so it's not that bad.

still my nipples are very sensitive and I believe were all in the same boat about that...

angelina
July 5th, 2017, 11:16 AM
taping the breasts with duct tape is almost like a lesson and it needs lot of passion...for that i could use a bra inside or go without bra as mine in not that much heavy...

Candy in CT
July 7th, 2017, 05:22 PM
No one in their right mind would use Duct tape. The Silicon is a self sticking bra or do you mean the Silicon inserts, they are called Chicken Cutlets They go under you boobs and the lift them so your boobs look fuller.

ChloeF
July 8th, 2017, 03:18 PM
No one in their right mind would use Duct tape. The Silicon is a self sticking bra or do you mean the Silicon inserts, they are called Chicken Cutlets They go under you boobs and the lift them so your boobs look fuller.

Getting duct tape off would hurt like hell!
The tape l use is made for sticking fabric to skin though its probably used for other stuff as well, it's called ''Hollywood tape''.