PDA

View Full Version : I don't know what to do

Julien160
May 5th, 2017, 04:20 PM
Hello everyone I'm Julien. So me and this girl started to go out for a little and I thought everything was going good. We didn't know each other very well before but we really started to know each other when we went to a school trip to Toronto. About maybe 2 weeks after we started to go out with each other she texts me saying she isn't ready for a relationship but that she still has feelings for me. I was shocked and didn't know what to say. She said we should stay friends and get to know each other better. She also said that when I want to talk about his with her that I should do so. She felt very bad and wouldn't stop saying sorry she is that kind of person. So about a week after that happened things are still awkward and we're not talking much. I have been bugging her a little to hangout but she was always so busy. One night we're texting and she says I don't want to hangout with you because ill just fall for you again. So I wasn't to happy after that. After that night it seems that we never talk and I see her often at school I have half my classes with her and her locker is 2 lockers down from mine. And we like never talk. When we first started to go out she said that she finds that we have lots in common but now she says we don't and that we aren't alike. I don't know what to do I am stuck in this situation and I can't even be friends with her. What do I do plz help me!

NerdSquared
May 5th, 2017, 05:03 PM
My guess is that she is avoiding you because she still has feelings for you, but doesn't want to have the demands of a relationship on her. That's totally fine, people do things at different times. But she shouldn't be cutting off all friendship for you, if she is that afraid of her feelings that she doesn't want to be friends then you should really do something. She told you that whenever you wanted to talk that you could do so. I say you do that. Talk it through.