PDA

View Full Version : boyfriend problems

AmyymA
May 5th, 2017, 09:17 AM
My boyfriend has been nice but lately has been strange. We were out with friends the other day and swimming in the lake and when we were playing around he pulled my bikini top down in front of most of his friends and then pushed me into one of them. So I couldn't really cover myself. What should I do about this? It freaked me out! All his friends saw my boobs...I want to die now...

mick01
May 5th, 2017, 09:29 AM
That wasn't cool at all. I'd get as far away as possible from him. Someone who completely respects and cares for you would never do that. You don't deserve that and he doesn't deserve you.

Abyssal Echo
May 5th, 2017, 06:45 PM
I have to agree with mick01 that wasn't cool at all.

Chaosphere
May 6th, 2017, 12:45 AM
It might at first seem ironic that an outspoken nudist is expressing disagreement with this, but that was NOT cool. People behave radically differently when around their friends, because they want to seem like one of the group. This however, reveals who they truly are. Nudity can only be natural and appreciated if it's intentional. I would leave that guy in the dust. He's not worth it. As for his group seeing your breasts, just forget about it, because they will soon enough.

Uniquemind
May 6th, 2017, 04:24 AM
Something similar happened to me at the beach, those rip tide currents are totally capable of shredding a two-piece right off your body.

But I also agree that your boyfriend is a complete jerk. It might be his idea of teasing, but you need to make it clear it crossed a boundary line, and you either breakup, or you forgive him but watch how he treats you closely and with less innocent trust in him than you did before.

If an abusive pattern is emerging get the heck out of that relationship regardless of your feelings for him or how well he treated you in the past.