PDA

View Full Version : I need help (girls)

Andutzu7
May 5th, 2017, 05:11 AM
Hello boys and girls :D
My name is Andy and I have a problem. I can t get myself a girlfriend (I only get friendzoned or get ugly girls to like me)// I don t wanna be superficial. //
Soo I realized there s a problem with me and I don t know what to do.
I m not introverted, my hobby s are playing the guitar, reading (from time to time, barely a hobby), working out(especially jumping the rope), and learning c++.
And I didn t give a damn about girls untill about 12 months when I tried to get a girl friend and I struggled very hard. And since then I had many ups and downs.
And now I m kinda depressed, I feel like I m missing love and I would love to feel normal (the fact that everybody is having a lover is kinda pressuring me really).
Thank you and have a nice day:)

Andutzu7
May 6th, 2017, 03:43 AM
Ty for answering, I m almost 18 and I feel a bit anxious that some of my friends get laid, having freakkng adventures(sex in a super market and getting caught) and while I m playing my guitar (not that bad tho, I love my guitar). But I find kinda strange and sad bcs of that.

Remora
May 6th, 2017, 05:00 AM
-snip-

Dating websites are always an option, especially if you're an adult.

You seem to be eager to get a girlfriend because you don't have one, yet you claim the girls that like you are ugly? This is something that confuses me, and it really does strike me as off that you're looking for love this desperately but still value appearance this much.

Andutzu7
May 7th, 2017, 07:08 AM
Dating websites are always an option, especially if you're an adult.

You seem to be eager to get a girlfriend because you don't have one, yet you claim the girls that like you are ugly? This is something that confuses me, and it really does strike me as off that you're looking for love this desperately but still value appearance this much.

I don t ask too much, but I want her to look ok(I know i m superficial), and trust me, I don t keep my standards high.

Chaosphere
May 8th, 2017, 12:17 AM
First off, the whole, "only getting ugly girls to like me," is an attitude that isn't really attractive to girls as a whole, physically pretty or not. The important thing to note is that the only way to successfully find a good, beneficial relationship is to become comfortable with yourself as a someone who's single. This opposed to gaining validation from having a girl on your arm. Once you've become satisfied with yourself without needing others to do that for you, it will become easier to find a partner. Someone who's desperate to find love isn't a good match for a stable partner. This doesn't mean you can't feel a twinge of envy when you see one of your friends making out, or when you see a pretty girl around, but eventually you'll get used to yourself, and a stable, self-confident guy is very attractive to girls.

azurzg
May 9th, 2017, 08:09 AM
Girls like confidence. Some like feeling "safe" some like a bit of "adventure", but all girls like confident boys.
Keep your chin up and don't rush things. And do not stress about this.