PDA

View Full Version : Blowjons

history
May 2nd, 2017, 01:25 PM
Cousins n friends (girls) Blowjobs***

Is it normal for me to get a blow job? I mean for guys yeah I had a bj fuck yes but I'm starting to think and to re-think about what happened. It's like friends with benifits, and now I usually get a bj for like 2-3 times a week. I'm starting to be like wtf is wrong with me. Then my cousin blew me up. Everytime I had that kind of deed. they were always speechless like looking straight up to my willy then I was like is there a problem. And also I want to stop them from doing it. But I can't. I am really thinking about their reactions if I hold them off. They always hang out with me or invite me to their house. Besides I'm just a 14 years old and a 5 inch willy. Help. Your advice is highly appreciated. :confused:

SamMystic
May 2nd, 2017, 01:36 PM
Dude, maybe a little weird that its your cousin, but still, bravo. Just, bravo. Alot of 14 year old guys would be sooo jealous!

Remora
May 2nd, 2017, 02:33 PM
Help. Your advice is highly appreciated. :confused:

I can definitely understand where you're coming from. It's strange to have someone you'd much rather have as a cousin as someone you're having sexual relationships with, and more so if your cousin doesn't seem to mind at all.

Could you please elaborate on why you're afraid of telling your cousin how you feel? What kind of reaction do you expect from him, should you tell him the truth?

Bull
May 2nd, 2017, 02:37 PM
Are they forcing you to let them give? Are you forcing them to give? You are 14. How old are your cousins? Not the best of situations with family members. If you do not want to continue just say no. No need to tell them off, just say no.

ska8er
May 2nd, 2017, 05:27 PM
What r u guilty about other than u may think
that messing with a cousin is wrong-but friends?
Enjoy it. Many of us would I'm sure b jealous.

history
May 3rd, 2017, 12:06 AM
Billy

Kinda, She has the looks she has the brains. But she has no control. That's what I think. And she's kind of a short tempered. Shes 16.

Jem_

First of all she is very emotional, then second she's kind of a short tempered.

And for all. She has a boyfriend. That's what I'm kinda freaking out. .-.

Posts merged, please use edit/multiquote next time. ~Endeavour

Remora
May 3rd, 2017, 10:25 AM
Jem_

First of all she is very emotional, then second she's kind of a short tempered.

If you're going to keep letting her do these things to you, especially when she is already in a relationship, you may risk ruining both the friendship you have with her and the relationship she has with her boyfriend.

I would like to know why she does these things to you. Can you provide something her boyfriend can't?

I still think it would be best to be honest with her and refuse to let her have sexual contact with you. She'll only get more emotional if you wait longer, so it's best to just bite the bullet and move on as soon as you can.

Living For Love
May 4th, 2017, 05:03 AM
This is not appropriate. :locked: