PDA

View Full Version : Black guys

MrD98
May 1st, 2017, 04:13 PM
Girls, is it true about what they say about black guys having bigger penises?

wrecked
May 1st, 2017, 08:26 PM
i doubt it

Harrier
May 1st, 2017, 08:31 PM
Studies and stats almost always indicate that males of African ancestry are larger than Caucasians of Western European ancestry. Not by tons tho. So what you see in your school can vary.

LITTLEANGEL16
May 1st, 2017, 08:35 PM
Everyone is different colour or race do NOT come into it, Penis come in all shapes and sizes just as female breasts come all come in all shapes and sizes.

Elysium
May 1st, 2017, 08:44 PM
Here's (http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/bju.13010/epdf) a study from 2014 by the BJU International. The part about race is under "Discussion" on page 983.

There is no point in addressing this exclusively to girls, by the way - not only do most of them not have penises, but their experiences would be entirely anecdotal and hardly reflective of the larger trend.

porky
May 2nd, 2017, 06:35 AM
some are and some anit

ClaraWho
May 2nd, 2017, 07:18 AM
Here's (http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/bju.13010/epdf) a study from 2014 by the BJU International. The part about race is under "Discussion" on page 983.

There is no point in addressing this exclusively to girls, by the way - not only do most of them not have penises, but their experiences would be entirely anecdotal and hardly reflective of the larger trend.

:D:D:D

To summarise the findings - No.

The only caveat is that there are more men with smaller penises in India, which meant condom manufacturers had to increase production... or well... 'decrease' production as it were. :whoops:

But that wasn't reflective of a race trend overall for those outside that region of the same race. It probably has more to do with marrying of cousins and the passing down of certain genetic likelihoods that increased a larger (smaller) proportion of the population. In terms of general population as the study finds, it was negligible by race.

~ Clara

Julie_TS
May 2nd, 2017, 08:16 AM
Basically, no...

ClovesXIII
May 2nd, 2017, 05:05 PM
Nah, totally depends on the guy.

zack.zack
May 3rd, 2017, 03:37 PM
well, im no girl, but from my experiences it seems to be true of all of the black guys i know and have been with.