PDA

View Full Version : No underwear

TheNytro
May 1st, 2017, 11:59 AM
Hi, I like going commando a lot, i'm very comfortable that way and would like to do it full time, do you guys/girls think it's a bad idea to do that?
I've thought about throwing all my underwear so that I don't wear it anymore, I really want to do it, but I'm kind of nervous about it.
The thing is that i've been questioning my gender (i'm male at birth) and i'm afraid about doing something like this because I feel it would be wrong. If I were born female I would love to go commando all the time too, I hate underwear.

Any kind of suggestion / idea would be awesome, thanks.

Abyssal Echo
May 1st, 2017, 12:11 PM
I don't see that it matters if you're male or female if you like to go commando go for it... no body knows you're not wearing underware except you.

Kyle37
May 1st, 2017, 01:40 PM
There's clear reasons for underwear, no matter what gender you are. That's why everyone wears them.

Bull
May 1st, 2017, 01:43 PM
There's clear reasons for underwear, no matter what gender you are. That's why everyone wears them.

not everyone wears under wear all day every day. I am usually commando in jeans or shorts. It's all about comfort.

tigers
May 1st, 2017, 01:59 PM
Me too

TheNytro
May 1st, 2017, 04:17 PM
do you guys think it would be a good idea to throw them?

boyfromthesouth
May 1st, 2017, 07:55 PM
i wouldnt want to throw them away just in case u need them

Matryoshkasystem
May 1st, 2017, 08:36 PM
Keep them, since somtimes you may need them. Also it just depends for you, I need the support and control of underwear.

Taryn98
May 1st, 2017, 09:14 PM
I never wear underwear. I don't think it's a big deal really. Do whatever feels comfortable for yourself but don't be compelled to make any decisions based on what people here say. And I don't see how gender has anything to do with going commando. I know plenty of guys and girls that do it.

pconnor
May 1st, 2017, 09:24 PM
Its up to you. I wear white briefs. Most people wear underwear but your body-your choice.

SethfromMI
May 1st, 2017, 09:37 PM
don't throw them all out in case you need to wear some, but if you want to go commando more often then go for it. just always be careful with the fly haha

geanyna
May 1st, 2017, 11:50 PM
im so with taryn. also not wearing underwear... feels natural, free, sexy – just good :) just try it and go for it if you like it!

LanaPole
May 3rd, 2017, 09:44 AM
I almost never wear underwear. only wear a g string or thong when I want something different and sexy. It's nothing bad. Don't worry about it. Feel free to go commando.

Bikini Boy
May 3rd, 2017, 08:29 PM
I'm the opposite. I LOVE wearing underwear. No boxers or boxer briefs. I wear briefs, bikini briefs, jock style underwear, thongs and sometimes I'll even wrap myself up in a small loincloth for sleeping. I've tried going without underwear but I'm totally smooth and my cock and balls get irritated if I don't wear underwear.

Remora
May 4th, 2017, 12:35 AM
Any kind of suggestion / idea would be awesome, thanks.

If you were born as a biological male, i imagine you may get yourself in some embarrassing situations or might hurt yourself if your genitalia aren't restrained.

I myself have never gone commando and don't plan on doing so. Heck, i love underwear, more specifically boxer briefs. I sleep in them, too, so i honestly wouldn't know if going commando really can be this painful if you sit down the wrong way, etc...

You definitely shouldn't throw out the underwear you have now. That'd be wasteful, and you'll never know when you want to wear underwear again (sleepovers, when it gets colder outside, or maybe a particular zipper incident).

mookie
May 6th, 2017, 11:36 AM
At home if I have shorts on that's all, no underwear. But sometimes I just have underwear on. School I always wear briefs

ShineintheDark
May 6th, 2017, 12:05 PM
I've occasionally gone commando but not really had much chance recently. It's really fun to do sometimes and can feel really niceon warm days when your body needs circulation but I doubt I';d ever manage it full time. Part time always works out ncie for most people.

Jordanchill
May 6th, 2017, 09:01 PM
I don't really see any reason that going commando (for both men and woman) can be a bad idea unless you are worried you might lose your pants at some point in the day. I too enjoy going commando since it is quite comfortable. I would not throw out all of your underwear simply because some attire requires the use of underwear and sometimes they are just needed.

Desdemona
May 12th, 2017, 10:20 PM
im so with taryn. also not wearing underwear... feels natural, free, sexy – just good :) just try it and go for it if you like it!

What do you do when you are on your period? Doesn't it chafe to wear no underwear?

Beltane1001
May 13th, 2017, 09:38 AM
I prefer commando but there are some pants I have that need underwear.

Alan T
May 13th, 2017, 10:31 AM
I like free-balling sometimes, but not if I'm physically active or have to dress up.

clobo
May 13th, 2017, 03:57 PM
I tried no underwear once when I wore leggings, it felt too strange and was worried people could tell I wasn't wearing any. I only did it because a friend said she doesnt wear any with leggings and yoga pants. I don't think no underwear is for me..

Coolteenboy
May 13th, 2017, 05:10 PM
C O M M A N D O today actually!
Movies later w a fwb....... Lol!!

Devinsoccer
May 13th, 2017, 08:06 PM
I wear clothes that will make it obvious that I'm going commando if I don't wear underwear. So I wear undies. I wouldn't wear undies if my clothes wouldn't make it obvious.

Alan T
May 13th, 2017, 08:16 PM
I wear clothes that will make it obvious that I'm going commando if I don't wear underwear.

Gray sweatpants!

Devinsoccer
May 14th, 2017, 04:58 PM
Gray sweatpants!

What clothes do you normally wear when you are freeballing?

Bull
May 14th, 2017, 05:06 PM
What clothes do you normally wear when you are freeballing?

Mostly I freeball in jeans and shorts when I am just goofing around(throwing frizbee, football or playing catch and shooting hoops) with guy friends. Just like being comfortable.

Devinsoccer
May 14th, 2017, 05:08 PM
Mostly I freeball in jeans and shorts when I am just goofing around(throwing frizbee, football or playing catch and shooting hoops) with guy friends. Just like being comfortable.

How do you hide ur boner then?

Bull
May 14th, 2017, 06:40 PM
How do you hide ur boner then?

Doesn't happen much but It's just us guys so nobody cares. Usually no body says anything, but once in a while someone will make a joke. All good fun.

TheNytro
May 18th, 2017, 03:55 PM
I feel bad when I do it because I always think a transgender girl shouldn't do that.

Jameson9
May 21st, 2017, 12:23 PM
I never wear underwear. I don't think it's a big deal really. Do whatever feels comfortable for yourself but don't be compelled to make any decisions based on what people here say. And I don't see how gender has anything to do with going commando. I know plenty of guys and girls that do it.

Yeah, don't let others opinion influence what you do. But if u do decide to get rid of your underwear, keep a few pairs just in case u need them for some reason

nicktheman2003
May 21st, 2017, 11:34 PM
I like wear underwear. I have not worn underwear under my sleep pants if I wear them.
I hate the feeling of not wearing underwear with pants, I tried it once and hated it.

Falcons_11
May 25th, 2017, 08:50 PM
It's just want I feel like doing on any particular day. Usually in winter I wear underwear. But in warmer months I go commando under my shorts if I'm just hanging around the house or neighborhood.

Alex_Swim
May 25th, 2017, 09:14 PM
In sweat pants and BB shorts around the house I have go commando.

pjones
May 27th, 2017, 08:32 AM
in board shorts i go without underwear. never found it to be comfortable for me to not wear any under regular clothes. my brother goes without a lot more these days

kimmykim
May 28th, 2017, 08:13 AM
i go without when i wear leggings and yoga pants

Cute_Jenny
May 28th, 2017, 08:22 AM
yes, if it so hot like today - i do not wear underwears.

IStayOnVT
May 28th, 2017, 08:43 AM
I wear all times

Theaverageboy
May 28th, 2017, 03:45 PM
Going commando is alright if your going out to eat or something but like going to the gym or somewhere you know your gonna be moving a lot you need underwear unless you like getting irritated but if you like going commando to chill that's fine I just go nude at home and throw on shorts and a shirt to go out to do something after that back to nude

14/gay/M/pm if you wanna talk

Theq3girl
May 30th, 2017, 09:22 PM
I depends on the temp. and what I'm wearing

geanyna
June 11th, 2017, 10:35 AM
What do you do when you are on your period? Doesn't it chafe to wear no underwear?

On my period i usually wear thongs... just to make sure that the tampon stays where it belongs :) but its only 1-2 days.

Omnomnom
June 11th, 2017, 01:51 PM
One should always wear what's comfortable, so if that means no underwear it's fine, why shouldn't it. :)

deepthroat_tacos
June 11th, 2017, 06:00 PM
i go without when i wear leggings and yoga pants

Same!

Toasty88
June 13th, 2017, 04:05 PM
I don't see that it matters if you're male or female if you like to go commando go for it... no body knows you're not wearing underware except you.

This is true although it may feel awkward. I know it does for me. But all in all, your the only one who knows.

mick01
June 15th, 2017, 02:33 PM
I prefer no underwear. Now that it's summer, I highly doubt I will wear underwear for the next 3 months. I'll wear a jock for sports though.

Katrinchen
June 17th, 2017, 08:09 AM
on girls going commando i can imagine ;) but on boys? what´s about the "hanging things" ;) does it not get pinched from trousers by walking ??

ShineintheDark
June 17th, 2017, 08:59 AM
on girls going commando i can imagine ;) but on boys? what´s about the "hanging things" ;) does it not get pinched from trousers by walking ?? It can chaff a little yeah but I usually wear loose stuff when I do so that A. it doesn't chaff too much and B. the bulge isn't too obvious

Jadennow
June 18th, 2017, 11:02 AM
I like it both ways, depends on what I'm wearing and where I'm going. I'd say I freeball like 30% of the time. I don't like freeballing in jeans, it feels weird to me.

Lilbro Jason
June 29th, 2017, 11:56 PM
No underware is the best feeling

Niceguy17
August 9th, 2017, 11:33 AM
Maybe you should try women's underwear and see if that feels more comfortable?

chirishlassie731
August 10th, 2017, 04:23 PM
I just want to say that maybe you should hold onto a few pairs if you like to wear jeans. It sounds like you were born with a penis, and that zipper in the front of your jeans will not feel pleasant

beachdude
August 15th, 2017, 08:17 PM
Not a huge fan of going commando. When I'm at the beach, I'll wear a Speedo under my boardies, under my skinny jeans, definitely tight briefs. Sometimes under shorts when I'm home I'll go commando.

Barbara.
October 25th, 2017, 04:21 PM
My mother always tells me to wear underwear in case your in a accident and needs to go to the hospital.

Brandon-19Bi
November 6th, 2017, 09:06 PM
I always go commando and love it

heymynameis
November 7th, 2017, 03:03 PM
i think it is completely fine to go commando, i do it sometimes, but there are sometimes problems with boners without underwear haha. i wouldn't throw them out just in case you need them in the future.

Daniel4
November 15th, 2017, 10:10 PM
Always wear underwear .. unless I'm around the house. Normally its briefs or boxer briefs and wear a jockstrap for athletics. Sometimes compression.. but not a big fan of them cause there too tight.

Lillynet
November 16th, 2017, 04:17 AM
well sometimes i go out without underwear and i like it :) but i think you should keep some underwears maybe you need them in the future :) but its ok to go commado its fun xD

Sina-B
November 16th, 2017, 06:41 AM
I often go commando - and I like it

Ashley16
November 19th, 2017, 10:55 AM
I often go commando - and I like it

same here

sophielicious
November 19th, 2017, 05:10 PM
Sometimes at home or in summer sometimes without bra