PDA

View Full Version : How to explain to younger brother

galaxy2000
April 30th, 2017, 07:25 PM
So idk if this is the right place to but this but here goes:
Yesterday I was in my room doing anal masterbation and my brother walked in and saw me. He's 11 and doesn't know what I was doing so he started asking questions, and I'm not really sure how to respond. Anyone have any tips on how to explain this to him? He knows about basic sex stuff but not much else.

ALEX_GEE
April 30th, 2017, 08:06 PM
Find some videos or forums on the net where people are discussing it and let him see that its a natural thing to explore and experiment - then it will save you the cringeworthy embarrassment of trying to justify it yourself!

Vicboy2707
April 30th, 2017, 08:10 PM
I would be open with him just make sure he won't tell your parents about it most boys at that age will be over the moon to find out about masterbation and if you tell him about anal masterbation he will have a bit more info then most boys and if he wants to do it you can tell him the safe way to do so.
Also there are a lot of older brother who show there younger brother how to jerk off it's up to you how far you want to go but what ever it is just make sure you are both comfortable with it

ska8er
April 30th, 2017, 10:46 PM
If he doesn't bring it up anymore-drop it.
If he continues to ask questions just b honest
with him only if u know he is not going to spill
it to anyone. Tell him what happens in the room
is private and suppose to stay in the room. Tell
him that if he does have questions u will b there
to answer them.

matt1
May 1st, 2017, 05:55 AM
At his age he's probably already discovering sexual things like masturbation, you could simply tell him it's another way to do it and make sure he knows it's a private thing and not to discuss it with people

zzzzzzzzzz
May 1st, 2017, 07:24 AM
Yesterday I was in my room doing anal masterbation and my brother walked in and saw me. He's 11 and doesn't know what I was doing so he started asking questions, and I'm not really sure how to respond. Anyone have any tips on how to explain this to him? He knows about basic sex stuff but not much else.

I would be open with him just make sure he won't tell your parents about it most boys at that age will be over the moon to find out about masterbation and if you tell him about anal masterbation he will have a bit more info then most boys and if he wants to do it you can tell him the safe way to do so.
Also there are a lot of older brother who show there younger brother how to jerk off it's up to you how far you want to go but what ever it is just make sure you are both comfortable with it
This is good advice. Let us know what happens

Sam.Mystic
May 1st, 2017, 08:10 AM
If he doesnt bring it up anymore, I wouldnt either, but if he does, just explain to him that it feels good for some people, just be honest

SethfromMI
May 1st, 2017, 08:10 AM
to answer them.

this. if he is a kid who likes to blab things, that could complicate it no matter what you tell him. if asked, you can tell him (though depending on the age you might want to decide how much to explain) and try to tell him stuff like that is private/secret and he needs to keep it as such.

it is very possible though he won't ask anymore questions and you won't have to get into it

jerrion
May 1st, 2017, 08:44 AM

first of all you should tell him the truth , dont hide anything from him because learning things as they are at his age is important. Also you should try using words that wont sound too complicated for him so he can better understand :)

ska8er
May 1st, 2017, 04:03 PM
this. if he is a kid who likes to blab things, that could complicate it no matter what you tell him. if asked, you can tell him (though depending on the age you might want to decide how much to explain) and try to tell him stuff like that is private/secret and he needs to keep it as such.

it is very possible though he won't ask anymore questions and you won't have to get into it

Really he does not have to explain anything to him if
he thinks his bro is going to b a busy body.

mick01
May 1st, 2017, 04:57 PM
When I was like 11 I walked in on my brother doing things like that. The first instinct I had was to ask questions and my brother answered them all. I will always appreciate how open and honest he was with me. And even at 11 I knew not to tell my parents. Unless you're really a shitty kid, we all know that's not something you tell your parents.

pjones
May 1st, 2017, 06:07 PM
to answer them.

Good advice.

jamie_n5
May 1st, 2017, 06:16 PM
Just be honest and up front about it. You might ask him if he knows what masturbation is and if he doesn't know or hasn't done it yet you could start there and explain that to him. Then tell him what you were doing is called anal masturbation and tell him that feels good to you as well as normal penis masturbation. I think he will understand and it and will actually probably make you two closer as brothers too.

SethfromMI
May 1st, 2017, 09:31 PM
Really he does not have to explain anything to him if
he thinks his bro is going to b a busy body.

well it could be if you don't say anything I will tell mom and dad. maybe OP doesn't want mom and dad to know. don't get me wrong, I agree with you on principle, but the little brother is a wild card because we don't know how he will respond

volleyballer13
May 24th, 2017, 02:46 PM

what did you end up doing?

galaxy2000
June 3rd, 2017, 07:43 PM
Well I told him what exactly I was doing, and about masterbation and that it feels good. I told him when he's older he can do stuff like that. He also asked why I was hairy all over and why my penis was so big and hard lol.

Also, I asked him since now he knew what I was doing if it was ok for me to do it whenever and not have him bother me, but then he said he wanted me to teach him how to do it.

Coolteenboy
June 3rd, 2017, 08:25 PM
first of all you should tell him the truth , dont hide anything from him because learning things as they are at his age is important. Also you should try using words that wont sound too complicated for him so he can better understand :)

Be bonest w him. Talk to him like u would ure best friend! At that age he needs honest answers and doesnt need to be made to feel embarassed abt something ALL guys do!!!

ShineintheDark
June 4th, 2017, 07:46 AM
Be honest and explain to his level. He'll figure it all out himself eventually.

zzzzzzzzzz
June 4th, 2017, 11:14 AM
Well I told him what exactly I was doing, and about masterbation and that it feels good. I told him when he's older he can do stuff like that. He also asked why I was hairy all over and why my penis was so big and hard lol.

Also, I asked him since now he knew what I was doing if it was ok for me to do it whenever and not have him bother me, but then he said he wanted me to teach him how to do it.

Are you gonna show him? That would be so cool!

nicktheman2003
June 6th, 2017, 11:49 PM
Just be honest. I was with my brother after he caught me jerking off. He never told my parents. We have a strong bond and trust each other.

logan2002
June 7th, 2017, 09:15 AM
Mine is 14 months younger, two grades behind in school. Asked when he would get big and have hair. Saw me having sex with a girl once, still holds it over my head.

Aldee
June 10th, 2017, 02:27 AM
I agree with some other posters to just be honest.

robertd2001
July 2nd, 2017, 09:54 AM
my older bro let me ask him anything and always answered as best he could, sometimes with demonstrations, lol

Orange Kenny
July 2nd, 2017, 06:43 PM
A conversation like that wouldn't be easy.
So I'd let it go unless he'd come asking questions, in which case I'd have to be really careful not to frighten him. I'd maybe try to explain him that what he saw was absolutely normal and really not a big deal, and I'd encourage him to not be afraid to ask me any questions he might have about masturbation.

azurzg
July 4th, 2017, 08:16 AM
When I was like 11 I walked in on my brother doing things like that. The first instinct I had was to ask questions and my brother answered them all. I will always appreciate how open and honest he was with me. And even at 11 I knew not to tell my parents. Unless you're really a shitty kid, we all know that's not something you tell your parents.

This is good advice. And first hand experience.
My initial response would have been "drop the subject", but after reading this I changed my mind.

NewLeafsFan
August 14th, 2017, 11:31 PM
At the age of 11 he should know more than he does.

If I were you, I'd give him the talk. It would probably be less awkward than if it came from your parents. Make sure that everything you tell him is 100% fact.

Apple_ManPS3
August 14th, 2017, 11:34 PM
You could tell him you were masurbating in a different way and then show him an online article or video or ask him to Google it himself so itís less awkward

chirishlassie731
August 22nd, 2017, 10:33 PM
Since he already knows about some sex things I'd tell him that once puberty hits most boys and girls do special things by touching themselves to make themselves feel really good. The most frequent method used is for the person to touch their genitals, but alot of people also like to play with their butts.

That way you don't feel like you're giving him too much info but he's getting some answers. And make sure you tell him that when people do this they wash their hands before and after