PDA

View Full Version : Difficult situation about a girl

Henry333
April 30th, 2017, 05:56 AM
Hi I'm Henry. I've like a girl for a very long time and I've wanted to ask her out, but the situation gas become very difficult. She's in many of my classes at school and last year we went on a school trip to France for a week. We got on really well and now we chat every night on Facebook and snapchat as friends. We oftern chat about school, homework, our lives and just what's been happening recently. We also talk about some quite personal stuff but not anything lovey dovey or sexual. We've chatted for 10 months now, and when I'd only been talking to her for 3 months I asked her to the cinema. She said she was busy doing dance, which she does up to 4 nights a week. We kind of just glossed that over and kept chatting normally. About 6 months into taking to her, she accidently left her phone on a table while with friends and they saw our messages and conversations. They automatically linked a boy messaging a girl to being them going out, so we both had to deny it. That stayed around for a while and we both got made fun of, but it's kind of simmered down now. 2 weeks ago, 9 months into chatting with her her friends found out that I had asked her to the cinema months ago. This spread to my friends aswell and they all took the piss our of me and her, but that went away after a while. I like her alot, and I think she likes me but I dont know. The most awkward part is that I want to ask her out, but I don't knwo how to in this situation because I've been denying that I like her for months now... It's all become too complicated and I need some help

ProudThread598
May 1st, 2017, 07:14 PM
What I did was just asked her to go to Einstein Bagels to talk and have a little something to eat. It went well and was fun. It doesn't have to be something huge. Just ask her over text or something and go from there. You'll be fine :)

Henry333
May 2nd, 2017, 01:34 AM
I wish I could, but it's just all so confusing. Because everyone knows that we message everyone assumes that were going out, so we've both been denying that we fancy each other for a long time now. I fancy her, but I don't know if she just sees me as a friend like she's been telling her friends, or if that's just an excuse

josephrock
May 2nd, 2017, 08:45 AM
I guess there's only 1 way 2 find out.take the bull by d horn.somtin small like would u like 2 go get coffee wit me sometime.

SethfromMI
May 2nd, 2017, 08:58 AM
you will never know until you ask (or she asks you). like the others said, it can be as simple as saying want to get coffee or whatever.

Henry333
May 2nd, 2017, 03:37 PM
Any advice for what to do before I pluck up enough courage to do that?

jamie_n5
May 2nd, 2017, 06:04 PM
The hell with others think about you two. It is all between you and her not anyone else's business. Don't be so uptight man you like her just go ahead and ask her out and enjoy yourselves.

goldfish23
May 3rd, 2017, 06:58 PM
There is no way a girl would speak to a guy for like ten months and not begin to like him a tiny bit so definitely go for it! what have you got to lose? i it doesnt work out you can still stay friends as it seems you have a brill connection already. and stuff what your mates, or anyone thinks, if it will make you happy then do it!