PDA

View Full Version : Well...it's weird

ProudThread598
April 30th, 2017, 12:20 AM
I'm in 8th grade and have been officially dating my girlfriend for almost 2 months now but our first date was in October so it's been...math...yay....about 5-6 months since then. One thing I've noticed is, I mean, her breasts. Don't get me wrong, that's not what I'm focusing on at all. However, when she wears lower clothing I have a kind of tough time keeping my eyes off of them. I feel pretty guilty because I don't want that kind of relationship and I know she doesn't either, but it's super hard.

PiercedGirl04
April 30th, 2017, 12:25 AM
How big are her boobs?

refrigeratorx
April 30th, 2017, 12:28 AM
I don't really know what you're asking here or looking for with responses. But it's normal to get distracted by things you don't see every day, especially with a relationship like that. Don't feel bad about it. You are right tho, it's important she doesn't catch on and get the wrong idea of why you're with her.

Chaosphere
April 30th, 2017, 12:33 AM
It's natural for anybody, especially teenage boys, to be attracted to physical features like breasts. I assume by, "that kind of relationship," you mean one without sex, which is fine if everybody's needs are being met. Your girlfriend wouldn't be with you if she thought you were only with her for her body. Just make sure to keep prioritizing her feelings first, and you won't have a problem.

ProudThread598
April 30th, 2017, 12:39 AM
How big are her boobs?

Idk her breast size we don't talk about that. But I really like her as a person and she's cute and I'm using a run-on sentence because I'm describing her and she's such a compassionate yet strong person.

geanyna
April 30th, 2017, 07:11 AM
hey there is no reason to feel guilty about looking at her boobs. i personally like getting looks as long as theyre not creepy but just adoring.

boyfromthesouth
May 1st, 2017, 12:25 PM
you can like someones rack but still know you cant bang them yet

PinkFloyd
May 1st, 2017, 11:08 PM
If it makes you feel any better, you're biologically attracted to breasts. If she ever catches you staring and is upset, (at this point, she likely knows you look, and since she hasn't said anything, she could maybe find it flattering?) just apologize and be honest about how you feel. Honesty is the best policy. :)

ProudThread598
May 2nd, 2017, 08:11 AM
If it makes you feel any better, you're biologically attracted to breasts. If she ever catches you staring and is upset, (at this point, she likely knows you look, and since she hasn't said anything, she could maybe find it flattering?) just apologize and be honest about how you feel. Honesty is the best policy. :)

You see she's a little freaked out about dating. I know that for sure. Logically, she'd probably be a little scared of me if I told her that. Thanks for the help anyway.