PDA

View Full Version : Friendship

ska8er
April 29th, 2017, 04:03 PM
True friends never owe each other anything.
They eventually forgive and come back together
because people need people more than they need
pride. :)

refrigeratorx
April 29th, 2017, 07:12 PM
So true. People underestimate their need for human interaction and feelings, especially physical and emotional contact. Friends, the real ones anyway, are there through the thick and thin at the best moments and the worst. They see through the fights and the hard times. These true friends are not easy to come by...

Nadin
June 19th, 2017, 05:13 AM
Nicely said ska8er.

Tom_theflash
July 17th, 2017, 07:14 PM
I don't believe in real friendship..i think i've never believed :(

Just JT
July 17th, 2017, 08:20 PM
True friends never owe each other anything.
They eventually forgive and come back together
because people need people more than they need
pride. :)

True, completely agree
But also, if true friends, then the "time away" may not really mean a need to get back together. But, true friends always know when to get back together. Don't they?

So true. People underestimate their need for human interaction and feelings, especially physical and emotional contact. Friends, the real ones anyway, are there through the thick and thin at the best moments and the worst. They see through the fights and the hard times. These true friends are not easy to come by...

We, as typical people, usually have 1-2 maybe....at best. Mailing building keeping long term....that shard huh?

I don't believe in real friendship..i think i've never believed :(

You should

Just 2 words

You should

Fine it a try

jamie_n5
August 31st, 2017, 03:34 PM
That is so true and so simple.

Brit4love
November 14th, 2017, 12:38 PM
Can't agree more

Adarest
November 17th, 2017, 03:23 AM
Also, if someone forgives your terrible past and actions, then they are definitely a keeper to being you true friend. Don't let anyone judge you for what you did, you should be proud of how you overcame something that would have labelled you a bad person. That's the thing I seek in friendship too, and giving people 1 chance.

Just JT
November 17th, 2017, 08:52 PM
Also, if someone forgives your terrible past and actions, then they are definitely a keeper to being you true friend. Don't let anyone judge you for what you did, you should be proud of how you overcame something that would have labelled you a bad person. That's the thing I seek in friendship too, and giving people 1 chance.

Think you’re right. But...a true friend....being forgiven or being judged, wouldn’t even be a topic of conversation between 2 “true friends”. It’s an automatic, done deal, not an issue.

That’s the difference. If you “need” to apologize, not saying ignore the sentiment, but that apology and acceptance is si ply a non issue imo

When you have that....that’s a true friend, by your side through whatever and never a a problem

Dalcourt
November 18th, 2017, 11:54 AM
This thread was bumped :locked: