PDA

View Full Version : How to meet people

Rhys2001
April 29th, 2017, 12:17 PM
Hi, so basically I, like many other guys, am looking for a loving relationship in which I could just be with someone and be wanted by that person.

However I'm really struggling to find people and I don't know where I could meet people.

What can I do?

(And yes I really do know that I want a relationship! 😂)

Gwen
April 29th, 2017, 03:09 PM
There are plenty of options depending on what you're looking for and what type of places you have around you. Malls, parks and skate parks are places that at least here get a lot of people hanging around. School of course is the easiest way to meet large amounts of people as a teenager, otherwise you can try joining things like clubs/youth groups and meet people with similar interests or hobbies. If your a sociable and extroverted person even events like concerts and stuff is a good opportunity to meet others.

Of course there are online dating options but I think that you'll find that there is a superficial air around the entire thing and finding what you're looking for is probably unrealistic that way.

Chaosphere
April 30th, 2017, 12:19 AM
I actually created a thread similar to this a while back. Presently, I've actually found several opportunities to meet and build relationships with the opposite sex. My advice is this: find places where your interests can be proudly shown, look for clubs and such in your city. Join a youth group of some kind. A good place to look is your public library. No, seriously, they can have some pretty cool meetups depending on your location. If you meet a girl at a hiking group, you can be pretty sure you already have one interest in common. Start up a conversation in such a scenario, and, tadaaa, you've already started a relationship, which can be grown over time. Best of luck. Let us know how it goes.