PDA

View Full Version : I need dating help

shiggs
April 27th, 2017, 02:27 PM
Hello, I'm 17 and a senior in high school. I have never had a girlfriend or kissed a girl. I've tried talking to girls, and only got somewhere with one but barely. I don't care about sex or anything, all I care about is having somebody that actually understands me and someone who cares about me. What do I do? Every time I try to connect with someone I feel like something comes along that just has to get in the way. I'm just sick of being sad and alone

ska8er
April 27th, 2017, 04:41 PM
Start a conversation with a girl even just with
a Hello. U have to break the ice. If they walk
away uninterested-keep trying. Once u get
ones attention-start asking what kind of music
or movies or tv shows she likes. If she answers
then tell her what u like. Seek girls that r shy if
u consider urself shy cause probably they have
the same ideas as u have and need someone to
talk with and b friends. U have to work on it-its
not going to come easy but I think there is a girl
for every guy. Don't give up.

Chaosphere
May 3rd, 2017, 11:43 PM
Try to find places to connect with girls that aren't necessarily at school. Try to join co-ed clubs, maybe parties of you can get in, or get a gym membership. Also remember that it's imperative to your happiness and self-esteem in life to be satisfied in yourself and relationship status. If you're not just as comfortable with being alone as in a relationship, your chances of a heathy bond are lessened. Try to separate your self-esteem from any one thing, whatever it is. Your happiness should be found within, not in your nice car, sexy babe, or anything else. Hope that helps.

Kyleroe
May 26th, 2017, 10:17 AM
Have you ever tried online dating? It is a good option for shy guys, maybe you will find it useful in your situation. I can recommend you to try out the one from http://www.cupid.com It is a nice and reliable dating website, I use it too and find some nice girls. We still chat from time to time. I hope that you will like it too, good luck!

jamie_n5
May 30th, 2017, 08:05 PM
Don't give up on yourself or stop trying to meet girls and get acquainted. Be confident and sure of yourself and don't overthink everything. You will find someone soon I am sure.

azurzg
May 31st, 2017, 10:10 AM
Hello, I'm 17 and a senior in high school. I have never had a girlfriend or kissed a girl. I've tried talking to girls, and only got somewhere with one but barely. I don't care about sex or anything, all I care about is having somebody that actually understands me and someone who cares about me. What do I do? Every time I try to connect with someone I feel like something comes along that just has to get in the way. I'm just sick of being sad and alone

Sean, take it easy. Relationships are delicate even for people who are not shy. Talk to girls, show interest in what they are telling you, be a good listener. Start by making a friend or two. Getting someones trust and sympathies takes time.