PDA

View Full Version : My girlfriend is awesome

ProudThread598
April 25th, 2017, 11:56 PM
She's the kind of person you would go to to get some advice or cry into their arms if you've had a tough day. She makes me feel more confident about myself and I (prepare for something that sounds like it comes from a 9-year-old) think I love her. She supports my interests, and although we're in middle school so we aren't really able to do much, whenever we hang out it's practically nirvana.

KatieCO2003
April 26th, 2017, 12:01 AM
I'd like someone to say that about me some day. If a guy felt thst way about me, I'd just want to be wrapped up in his arms forever.

Uniquemind
April 26th, 2017, 02:39 AM
Aww that's cute.

Just remember there may come a time to reciprocate that support too though, and it might require some awareness and sensitivity to a situation (usually a social context situation) that some guys fail to pick-up on.

ProudThread598
April 26th, 2017, 07:52 AM
Yeah totally agree

Croconaw
April 26th, 2017, 08:48 AM
The same can be said about my girlfriend. ☺️

Londongirl01
April 26th, 2017, 10:42 AM
Nice post to read! I wish this could be me someday!

Seraph
April 26th, 2017, 12:06 PM
Then you're lucky. Congratulations.

There are some people who would just keep a relationship with you just to show-off or fulfill their own desires, and the other type will support you and your interests and will aid you as much as possible, these people are devoid of selfishness.

It seems your girlfriend is the second type.

NerdSquared
April 26th, 2017, 05:28 PM
That's awesome man, congratulations!

Chaosphere
April 30th, 2017, 12:22 AM
I'm glad to hear about someone who is successful in the relationship realm. Cherish that bond. Many of us aren't blessed with one of it's kind for a long while.

geanyna
April 30th, 2017, 06:02 AM
wow, this sounds really awesome. shes a lucky girl to have you as her boyfriend.

ProudThread598
April 30th, 2017, 01:16 PM
Is it love? People say in middle school you can't love but it seems like it is. We went on our first date in October so 5-6 months ago and offered became boyfriend and girlfriend over 2 months ago (February 14, Valentine's Day).

goldfish23
May 3rd, 2017, 07:00 PM
this is amazing!! she is a really lucky girl x

Claire Asteroid
May 5th, 2017, 07:04 PM
I'd like someone to say that about me some day. If a guy felt thst way about me, I'd just want to be wrapped up in his arms forever.

somebody will one day soon!

ItsJustSomeone
May 5th, 2017, 08:38 PM
Aww, how sweet! This is lovely. You guys are lucky to be together. It's so rare to find a connection like that- that "nirvana"- but when you do, it's all worth it. Cherish your relationship and have fun, too!

ProudThread598
May 6th, 2017, 01:58 PM
Sorry to ruin the moment but she broke up with me. She still really likes me but she gets really freaked out from dating and she isn't ready.

Uniquemind
May 6th, 2017, 02:16 PM
Sorry to ruin the moment but she broke up with me. She still really likes me but she gets really freaked out from dating and she isn't ready.

Did you calmly ask her what is freaking her out about it in a calm one on one conversational way? Are other people teasing or putting stress on her other relationships?

Also let her know you're okay with her decision, but that if she changes her mind you two can take it slow and work out whatever seems to be an obstacle together.

ProudThread598
May 6th, 2017, 03:16 PM
Did you calmly ask her what is freaking her out about it in a calm one on one conversational way? Are other people teasing or putting stress on her other relationships?

Also let her know you're okay with her decision, but that if she changes her mind you two can take it slow and work out whatever seems to be an obstacle together.

It's freaking her out because she's just not ready for dating. That's really all I know. We're still friends and all. It's fine, she's just not ready. Like I said she still likes me and all.

Uniquemind
May 6th, 2017, 05:29 PM
It's freaking her out because she's just not ready for dating. That's really all I know. We're still friends and all. It's fine, she's just not ready. Like I said she still likes me and all.

The emotional power can be scary, I totally relate to what she's going through. I was just wondering if you knew if she had an internal grasp at the specifics of why she's freaked out. Usually after a lot of self-reflection you can eventually put into words what the feelings are and why.

Best of luck you two.

ProudThread598
May 7th, 2017, 01:36 AM
The emotional power can be scary, I totally relate to what she's going through. I was just wondering if you knew if she had an internal grasp at the specifics of why she's freaked out. Usually after a lot of self-reflection you can eventually put into words what the feelings are and why.

Best of luck you two.