PDA

View Full Version : Bisexuality

SammiB
April 25th, 2017, 11:39 PM
I can say I am bisexual. However, I have had girlfriends perform oral sex and masturbate with me but still say they are straight. Does that make sense?

KatieCO2003
April 25th, 2017, 11:42 PM
Maybe they were just curious, or maybe they are still questioning or in denial.

ChloeF
April 26th, 2017, 12:27 AM
I can say I am bisexual. However, I have had girlfriends perform oral sex and masturbate with me but still say they are straight. Does that make sense?

Yeah, it makes sense. Others may see it differently and that's fine but l don't think doing something because it's fun and it feels good changes who you are or means you're in denial.

EvaNL
April 26th, 2017, 12:30 AM
What Katie said. Also, try not to label people. Not eating meat for a day doesn't make one a vegetarian. Scoring a high grade on a test doesn't make one a genius. And having sex with someone of the same gender doesn't make one bisexual. Whatever they want to call themselves is up to them and it's perfectly fine. It doesn't always have to make sense ☺

Cute_Jenny
April 26th, 2017, 12:57 AM

This is also my thought.

Cristina15
April 26th, 2017, 01:36 AM

I agree 100% with you!

Taryn98
April 26th, 2017, 07:22 AM
Like others have said, it sounds like they are just curious.

becca07
April 26th, 2017, 08:46 AM
Prob just curious. At my school on my v-ball squad there are a few girls who have fooled around...but at our age its prob just hormones, curiosity and whatnot. From what I know they date/are dating boys so its hard to say.

Mollypop
April 26th, 2017, 01:00 PM
Really it comes down to choosing a label. Different people think different things about what it means to be bi.

biboy_unsure
April 26th, 2017, 03:20 PM
Normally, i would say that they were curious as well but if they do it on the regular with you, I'd say it has def gone past the point of curiosity and that they are indeed bi or gay. A kettle can deny being black all day long, in the end its still black.

DerpyGirl
April 26th, 2017, 04:10 PM
What Katie said. Also, try not to label people. Not eating meat for a day doesn't make one a vegetarian. Scoring a high grade on a test doesn't make one a genius. And having sex with someone of the same gender doesn't make one bisexual. Whatever they want to call themselves is up to them and it's perfectly fine. It doesn't always have to make sense ☺

Completely agree!

My philosophy is if you can see yourself doing the same thing with a girl as with a guy, including sex and dating and having an actual relationship, then you might be bi. Kissing a girl or sucking on a girls boobs doesn't necessarily make you bisexual

Posts merged. Next time, please use the "Edit" or "Multi" button. ~Elysium

Coolteenboy
April 26th, 2017, 05:11 PM
Itsconfusing, but don't t label.
Labels serve no purpose but to limit.
Just enjoy life as it is!
***IMO***

shy_indian_chick
April 26th, 2017, 08:00 PM
sexuality is always a spectrum imo, and trying to force people into one of 3 boxes (straight, bi, gay) often just does not work (in the sense that the person feels it doesn't accurately reflect their identity). personally, I think the labels are nothing more than words - as long as you're enjoying yourself safely and not hurting anyone else in the process, I don't see what the big deal is. I think people should be allowed to label themselves as they choose, and if they choose not to do so at all, that's fine too.

Endeavour
April 27th, 2017, 10:58 AM
Puberty for Girls :arrow: Teen Sexuality and Gender

LITTLEANGEL17
April 27th, 2017, 12:39 PM
I would agree with Katie it would make them "Carious" at least, lots of Females and Males like to experiment with the same sex, Its perfectly normal.

zack.zack
April 27th, 2017, 02:17 PM

I have performed oral sex on boys who claim to be "straight", too. I think its just they are secretly bisexual and just dont want to admit it.

ska8er
April 27th, 2017, 04:23 PM
I have had the same with my best bud. He has
to always say that he is Straight after we have
mutual Brojobs. I consider myself Straight/Curious
but really deep down I would say that I'm Bi but I
don't declare to everyone that I'm this that or the
other because either I'm in denial or not sure of
myself as my bud. I tell him that he should not tell
me or any of his other buds if he messes with that
he is Straight because then people will think some
thing is wrong when it is not. I would say the girls
u mentioned might b in denial but I would say
Curious. Don't let it bother u its their prob.

jamie_n5
April 27th, 2017, 07:30 PM
Yeah it makes sense. Straight people are curious and like to experiment too. She also could be Bi or questioning herself about her true sexuality.

geanyna
April 28th, 2017, 04:39 AM
i know a couple of these girls too. they end up with some chick or in a threesome every weekend but still consider themselves as straight... but who cares about these labels!? fun is what matters. and we have tons of fun!

jerrion
April 28th, 2017, 05:41 AM

You are what you feel like , some people just want to experiment to see how it is to do something sexual with the same gender but remain heterosexual after all

SammiB
April 29th, 2017, 11:19 PM
Thanks to everyone for their posts. Should have said the friends I am talking about regularly want to have oral sex and masturbate with me. Its happened too many times to be experimenting at this point lol

Miss Ophelia
April 30th, 2017, 06:06 PM
Some of my girl friends also like to masturbate and have oral sex with me. They know I am pretty much gay and they prefer guys. But it still happens and we all enjoy it. I wouldnt worry about lables and descriptions. Just enjoy yourselves. :)

geanyna
May 1st, 2017, 11:58 PM
hey liv, this is geanyna.
just read your post about sex with girlfriends. love your attitude towards it. too many of us worry about labels and descriptions but thats bullshit. who cares if youre bi or gay or pan or straight or whatever as long as you have fun and enjoy yourself without hurting anyone.
hope youre fine and if youre in the mood for some talking – always love to.
g.

Cangirl
May 2nd, 2017, 04:31 PM
I think after doing it a few times with the same gender, you kinda lose your curious tag. There's nothing wrong with saying you're bi but it is hard for some people to admit or maybe they are still questioning what they are and it doesnt really matter in the end.

Like some other have said, its more about how they feel inside then anything else. Because really what somebody says is bisexual might be a different meaning than somebody else. Some people might say its anything physical and others say it has to be emotional or mental like falling involve vs just having some sort of sexual contact.

Also they might be identifying as straight but having fun and exploring their own sexuality so having sex with girls is their way of exploring and the might end up saying their straight.

Sexuality is also fluid for the most part and it changes over time. I mean if they say theyre straight now, and bi later, they might say theyre back to straight.

DerpyGirl
May 2nd, 2017, 06:35 PM
Well said Cangirl. I really don't think you should put a label on it other than happy be it with a male, female, both or neither

SamMystic
May 3rd, 2017, 06:27 AM
Ofcourse, they were just curious

Desdemona
May 8th, 2017, 01:39 PM
Some of my girl friends also like to masturbate and have oral sex with me. They know I am pretty much gay and they prefer guys. But it still happens and we all enjoy it. I wouldnt worry about lables and descriptions. Just enjoy yourselves. :)

I've never been with a guy or a girl. I would love to play with my girlfriend like that, but I am mortified at the thought of starting something with her. How did you first get to have sex with your gfs? I have some very good friends and I am also attracted to them and have seen them naked and so on. I would love for something to happen. Especially with one of my friends. She is so hot.

And guys of course. How can I ever get a guy to have sex with me? They don't know that I exist. I am not bad looking and I have nice
Boobs but I am shy. I think a lot about how it would feel with a dick inside me or how it would be to go down on one of my girlfriends.

Where do I start? I am so jealous of you.

/Desi, lonely and horny in the desert.

SamMystic
May 8th, 2017, 02:06 PM
Yup, they were just curious, I've made out with boys who still say they are straight, I guess its just part of puberty

Beltane1001
May 14th, 2017, 10:18 PM
I wouldn't worry too much about labels. Let them call themselves whatever they like. The little boxes we put ourselves into don't matter much in the end.

Bull
May 14th, 2017, 10:25 PM
We are all sexual beings. Some find pleasure in sexual activity without getting caught up in gender issues. Forget labels and enjoy the activity with one that produces mutual pleasure.

Swinderman
June 23rd, 2017, 05:50 AM
Good analogy

Be who you are. Do what makes you happy. I would keep it to myself if I were you. you don't want to know what your parents do behind closed doors do you.

Posts merged. Next time, please use the "Edit" or "Multi" button. ~Elysium

Lucy G
June 23rd, 2017, 08:28 AM

Sort of. I class myself as bi but feel attracted to girls more. I've never done that stuff though