PDA

View Full Version : Question for girls about bulges

Salad_Baby
April 25th, 2017, 11:35 AM
Do you usually look at a guy's bulge? If so, why?

I've seen a few girls lookin over at my bulge (before they quickly avert their eyes) - do you think they were looking out of 'disgust' or interest?

Also on a semi-related note - what do you think when guys stare at your breasts? I'm assuming it depends on the guy whose looking. Do you feel creeped out, or 'proud' that you have attracted attention?

boyfromthesouth
April 25th, 2017, 12:36 PM
ive had this happen to me before

KatieCO2003
April 25th, 2017, 11:53 PM
I know that like EVERY guy on VT is obsessed with his "man junk". But seriously, have you EVER heard a girl say that that's what she looks at? EVER?

Nope. <bursts bubble>

Arms, shoulders, chests, butts, cute smiles, whitty jokes, actual intellegence? Yes. But not "bulges".

ChloeF
April 26th, 2017, 07:20 AM
I know that like EVERY guy on VT is obsessed with his "man junk". But seriously, have you EVER heard a girl say that that's what she looks at? EVER?

Nope. <bursts bubble>

Arms, shoulders, chests, butts, cute smiles, whitty jokes, actual intellegence? Yes. But not "bulges".

Agreed!

Taryn98
April 26th, 2017, 07:32 AM
We'll said Katie. I never look at bulges. What is that going to do for me, nothing. There are many things to look at on a guy but a bulge is pointless and misleading.
And if guys want to look at me, I have no problem with it.

cbernal
April 26th, 2017, 08:43 AM
Do you usually look at a guy's bulge? If so, why?

I've seen a few girls lookin over at my bulge (before they quickly avert their eyes) - do you think they were looking out of 'disgust' or interest?

Also on a semi-related note - what do you think when guys stare at your breasts? I'm assuming it depends on the guy whose looking. Do you feel creeped out, or 'proud' that you have attracted attention?

I mean Im not usually looking down there. I have sometimes seen a guys bulge but I think its probably more noticeable to him than girls. If I do see one I definitely dont stare. I think the first time I saw one I was more curious than anything but didnt want to be awkward.

And I dont really think any girls like to be STARED at. Definitely creepy. Its especially self conscious for me when a guy is looking at my boobs because my nipples are hard or something like that.

I think its natural to look, and be curious or even interested, but dont stare. Its not even ok to stare at at someones face so I cant imagine a girl would like you staring at her boobs. Just look, dont stare :)

Londongirl01
April 26th, 2017, 09:40 AM
I look 'down there' sometimes but only if my eyes are drawn to it. When guys where tight swimming trunks and they're walking towards you, it kind of hard not to.

Salad_Baby
April 26th, 2017, 09:54 AM

Nope. <bursts bubble>

No, I've never heard a girl explicity say it - it isn't something that girls tend to tell me/guys in general. That's why I'm asking on a site that exists specifically for these type of questions to be asked in a no-consequences environment. Also, "arms, shoulders, chest etc." may be your personal preference, but why are you entitled to extrapolate that to all girls? Perhaps other girls do care about dick size?

Just sayin.

Uniquemind
April 26th, 2017, 12:17 PM
No, I've never heard a girl explicity say it - it isn't something that girls tend to tell me/guys in general. That's why I'm asking on a site that exists specifically for these type of questions to be asked in a no-consequences environment. Also, "arms, shoulders, chest etc." may be your personal preference, but why are you entitled to extrapolate that to all girls? Perhaps other girls do care about dick size?

Just sayin.

I would have thought guys would've taken a hint on what girls like to physically look at in a guy just based off of how Twilight was marketed to the public approximately 5-6 years ago.

It's not rocket science, but male penis pride is biasing their perspective on what they think the opposite sex values and why. Because the penis is important to guys, I think they over emphasize how much they think it means to the opposite gender.

If you want to be crass about it the only time a girl is going to evaluate one guys penis compared to another guy's, is going to be in the context of girl gossip talk with her friends, and this indicates both guys are not strangers to her and she is considering or comparing guy 1 or guy 2 for more meaningful relationship reasons (serious monogamy, marriage)

In any other scenario a girl will have a shortlist of vetted trusted guys she feels safe with for sexy time, and the variety is a plus.

BlackParadePixie
April 28th, 2017, 01:11 AM
I mean if it's noticable...yeah, I've looked, but not like stared at it. More like...am I really seeing this? and then try not to get caught looking.

Shiny Moon
April 28th, 2017, 01:44 AM
If I notice it, then I take a little look :P

geanyna
April 28th, 2017, 03:37 AM
if its big enough to notice, i have a look :)
you guys take looks at our assets too!

scott2002
April 28th, 2017, 06:28 AM
I want to THANK all the girls that have responded to this.
I'm 15, not even close to actually having sex with a girl yet, and so much of what I've been reading on this site is helping me SO MUCH in preparing myself to "be a good lover", and better understand what girls really like and don't like in what boys do and how they act (or behave).

Us boys all seem to either assume or be conditioned that girls REALLY LIKE guys with big dicks over guys with smaller or average size dicks. But I'm realizing girls mostly don't care at all about that.

geanyna
April 28th, 2017, 07:20 AM
wishing you all the best :)

Salad_Baby
April 28th, 2017, 10:59 AM
Just to clear things up - through this post I was never making the presumption that all girls are all horny 24/7 and constantly looking out for some dick. I'm merely asking a casual question which isn't usually asked in everyday conversations - that's the point of this site, no? To talk about things with semi confidentiality and away from real world repercussions?

Salad_Baby
April 28th, 2017, 11:25 AM
if its big enough to notice, i have a look :)
you guys take looks at our assets too!

It's only fair I suppose, if it's both ways :P

ChloeF
April 28th, 2017, 01:11 PM
I want to THANK all the girls that have responded to this.
I'm 15, not even close to actually having sex with a girl yet, and so much of what I've been reading on this site is helping me SO MUCH in preparing myself to "be a good lover", and better understand what girls really like and don't like in what boys do and how they act (or behave).

Us boys all seem to either assume or be conditioned that girls REALLY LIKE guys with big dicks over guys with smaller or average size dicks. But I'm realizing girls mostly don't care at all about that.

Exactly. Just like a girl's tits, what you see when someone's dressed isn't always the same as what you see when they're naked.
There's a lot of other things we see in a guy before we think about what he's got in his pants, if he's well endowed then that's great but if he's not then that's not a deal breaker either.

LanaPole
April 29th, 2017, 02:09 PM
I do look at guys bulges, especially if they got hard because of me. I'd be proud. My boobs are small and I don't mind boys looking.

Angel_SuperFly
April 29th, 2017, 04:14 PM
i've dealt with this since i was like 10-11, yeah they look but staring is uncommon. i've just learned to get used to it whether or not they look.

Saph24
May 8th, 2017, 05:04 AM

Nope. <bursts bubble>

Thank you!
for someone on the smaller side....this is good.