PDA

View Full Version : Going on a cruise with friends

hunginbr
April 24th, 2017, 08:11 PM
Hi All, I am 16 going on 17 and yes I am still a virgin. Me and my group of friends (there is about 4 of us) are planning on going on a cruise later this year for our senior trip together. They are all well experienced (have had sex with tons of girls). 2 of them have even ran a train on a girl together. We are all probably going to get a room together. While I am straight, I love looking at dicks. I love seeing other peoples dicks that are my age, and I have this strong urge to compare dicks with people (although I never have). The thing is, on this cruise, I have a strong feeling that we will probably be naked around each other, casually. The problem is, I know I'm going to get a boner and I don't want them to think I am gay. What do I do? I'd love to sit around with all of them and beat each other off however I don't think that will happen, so how do I keep myself from getting a hard on? I don't want them to judge me or anything.

Coolteenboy
April 24th, 2017, 08:23 PM
Dude, hardons in group situations r normal!
Worst case scenario, joke about it like "omg that chick was so hot. I gotta take care of this....."
Ure buds, seeing ure boned, may bone up to. Mayb even join u in a jo!
Dude, being excited is something to be PROUD OF!
And ill bet if ure w these buds in that close a situation SOMETHING is gunna happen!!

jamie_n5
April 26th, 2017, 08:50 PM
Don't worry about getting hard it happens to all of us man. If someone gives you crap come back with something like well would you like to help me get rid of it. Just have fun man and don't worry.

mick01
May 5th, 2017, 09:53 AM
I bet at some point, all four of you will have seen each other's boners or even will have one at the same time. If you get hard, act proud!

ska8er
May 5th, 2017, 12:50 PM
Boners naturally happen. U cant stop them.
They have a mind of their own. I'm sure u
wont b the only one that will pop one. Relax
and enjoy urself.

Harrier
May 5th, 2017, 08:38 PM
Well ideally getting naked with the guys and comparing happens around 12 when you're all curious and not 17 when most of you have experienced girls (and one hasn't lol). But it is what it is. It's life. And if you bone up do what Coolteenboy said and just joke it off. Don't do what Jamie_n said and ask if one of them wants to help you bahahaha. I think chances are that you don't even get hard. Just have fun. Also don't try to get to try to jerk each other off lol. Instead I'd try to get some train action with a girl lol

ShineintheDark
May 6th, 2017, 12:28 PM
I Wouldn'ty stress too much, these worst case scenarios barely ever happen and, if they didn, I doubt they;d say anything cos it;d be more awkward to point it out than to ignore it.

TWDjacob
May 6th, 2017, 05:39 PM
Dude, hardons in group situations r normal!
Worst case scenario, joke about it like "omg that chick was so hot. I gotta take care of this....."
Ure buds, seeing ure boned, may bone up to. Mayb even join u in a jo!
Dude, being excited is something to be PROUD OF!
And ill bet if ure w these buds in that close a situation SOMETHING is gunna happen!!

If I was in your position I think this would be the route I go because all guys have boners so it's totally normal, it just might be awkward for you at first

johnmit13
May 8th, 2017, 03:53 PM
If they point it out, laugh about it ans say someting like you want a bit more cause that will make them think it has nothing to do with them