PDA

View Full Version : PS3 help?

RavenTheGoddess
April 24th, 2017, 03:15 PM
So, I want to use my Bluetooth controller with my PS3 but whenever I try to connect it, the PS3 just says "Incorrect password" and doesn't even give me the chance to enter it myself. Anyone know a way around this?

Note: Please don't reply with something like "PC Master Race". I really don't care which is better, to be honest. As long as it does what I want it to do, it's fine.

jerrion
April 26th, 2017, 01:10 PM
you want to connect a ps3 controller on your ps3 with bluetooth?

RavenTheGoddess
April 26th, 2017, 03:14 PM
you want to connect a ps3 controller on your ps3 with bluetooth?

No, not a PS3 controller. It's an iPega PG-9025. It's a bluetooth controller mosly used for android phones, but I thought I'd try it on my PS3, but the problem I'm having is the PS3 won't let me connect ANY bluetooth devices, even ones I had connected previously.

Endeavour
April 26th, 2017, 04:53 PM
Have you used this controller with your PS3 before? I might be wrong as I don't have a playstation, but I just saw on Google only the official Sony controllers are meant to work with it.

jerrion
April 27th, 2017, 09:48 AM
No, not a PS3 controller. It's an iPega PG-9025. It's a bluetooth controller mosly used for android phones, but I thought I'd try it on my PS3, but the problem I'm having is the PS3 won't let me connect ANY bluetooth devices, even ones I had connected previously.

sorry i dont think i can help ,