PDA

View Full Version : Hey there!

Genegerbread
April 24th, 2017, 02:08 PM
Hi!

I'm Genegerbread, more commonly known as just 'Gene'. While I'm a new member to this forum, I've gone on here many times prior to becoming a member for advice or help, or if I'm just bored. I've been a bit lazy about creating an account, but I finally decided to, and I'm glad I did!

I'm 15 years old, and I like in upstate New York. I'm one of those people who has 22 days of playtime in World of Warcraft, but also has a 3.93 GPA and takes 6 honors classes in high school.

I'm very intrigued by the political world, and I intend to go into political science or business when I become older. I'm conservative on most issues, but I'm accepting of the LGBT community and whatnot. I'm SO intrigued that I actually got permission from all of my teachers to stay home on Inauguration Day to watch it. It'd be cool if they showed the inauguration in school again, though.

You'll probably be seeing a lot of questions from me, and I may be responding to threads, too. Hope this wasn't too long! See y'all around.

refrigeratorx
April 24th, 2017, 02:20 PM
Welcome!! I live in New York too. I hope you like being a member

Amethyst Rose
April 24th, 2017, 05:49 PM
Welcome to VT Genegerbread! Nice wordplay in your username xD

KatieCO2003
April 24th, 2017, 11:13 PM
Hi Gene. ...hygene, lol :)

Abyssal Echo
April 24th, 2017, 11:26 PM
Welcome to VT!

Genegerbread
April 25th, 2017, 03:03 PM
Welcome to VT Genegerbread! Nice wordplay in your username xD

Thanks! I came up with it, and I thought it'd be smart to use this since it doesn't seem to be prevalent on any other websites. xD

tigers
April 25th, 2017, 03:14 PM
Hi welcome ��

eric2001
April 25th, 2017, 03:16 PM
Hiya, Gene :)

Genegerbread
April 26th, 2017, 03:16 PM

Lol that's a long running joke between a ton of my friends. I'm not sure how people catch on to it so easily. I guess by greeting me by saying 'Hi Gene' and coming to realize that it truly DOES sound like hygiene xD

KatieCO2003
April 26th, 2017, 09:13 PM
My middle name is Leisl, rhymes with Diesel.

volleyballer13
April 29th, 2017, 03:00 PM
Hey awesome name btw!!! lol

geanyna
April 30th, 2017, 06:27 AM
welcome and so cool youre from new york! i love it! never been there, but from what ive seen on tv and on the internet its the worlds best city.

Desdemona
May 7th, 2017, 01:48 PM
My middle name is Leisl, rhymes with Diesel.

Is that the right spelling? In German that would sound like "Lie-sell". The correct pronunciation, and I think the standard spelling would be "Liesl" (Lee-sell)

/Desi (I speak German cuz my dad is German)

KatieCO2003
May 7th, 2017, 08:05 PM
Great. One more thing about my life that my mother screwed up. Well, I know how I pronounce it.

Claire Asteroid
May 7th, 2017, 09:00 PM
Great. One more thing about my life that my mother screwed up. Well, I know how I pronounce it.

It just makes you unique!

Desdemona
May 7th, 2017, 10:57 PM

Sorry to hear about your mother. Do you still live with her? My parents are divorced and my mom is on the East coast but I spend holidays there.

Genegerbread
May 9th, 2017, 06:54 PM

Your middle name is cool! Mine is just Andrew lmao

KatieCO2003
May 9th, 2017, 09:07 PM
Sorry to hear about your mother. Do you still live with her? My parents are divorced and my mom is on the East coast but I spend holidays there.

No. God no. Bad stuff happened. I don't want to talk about it.

JakeTaylor
May 12th, 2017, 12:59 PM
Hey Gene, welcome to VT! Hope you like it here :)

lolaa
May 26th, 2017, 04:56 AM
this made me chuckle
and welcome!